2021/22 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said when Benitez arrived he wouldn't be replaced as it would look like "ex RS manager sidelines club legend" and so it came to pass.

He didn't have a pot to piss in mate and the priority was pace on the wings/width - and cover if, heaven forbid, DCL got injured.

Could have a point if he spent a few bob, or been here a while.

But we can't go pointing the finger at Benitez for Coleman.

I dont see anything wrong with that in fact id like to see more of it.
The problem with that, means there is a breakdwon between the defence and goalkeeper. Every so often yes, not every game. It screams that they dont trust eachother.

The problem with that, means there is a breakdwon between the defence and goalkeeper. Every so often yes, not every game. It screams that they dont trust eachother.
Yes mate, but players need calling out if they're letting runners go or are positionally wrong and this is happening every game.

It’s faux passion, doesn’t look convincing at all, in fact looks a bit pathetic. Like when Pickford starts screaming when he makes a save, just makes me cringe.
That does make my skin crawl like, every single time he does it.
Tim Howard used to do that as well

Whats going on with Coleman and Pickford literally having murder every game as well. That needs to be nipped in the bud immediatley
I guess it has to do with Pickford flapping at crosses he should catch, conceding goals he should save and Coleman giving the ball away for the aforementioned shots/crosses...just a thought like. If both stopped doing those they'd be besties I'm sure :)

Since signing Seamus in February 2009 the only other right backs Everton have brought in have been Cuco Martina in 2017 who played 21 times (not always at right back) and Djibril Sidibe on loan in 2019 (25 appearances).

Coleman sold the farm last night. It's sad to say. We weren't doing too badly up to that point.
You have to stick with him though. There's little alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.