Sack him or not

Simple question.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest problem we have is that sacking him creates another problem.

If you go for a younger longer term coach then you can't bring them in whilst the team is in free fall with no money to spend and a squad that is clearly full of terrible players.

So you need to appoint a shorter term option to keep us up, which takes us right back to your allardyce level , except we have already done that once.

So it's a catch 22. Currently keeping him could be worse for us results wise. Yet sacking him creates the issue on who you get in to have both an instant reaction and not result in an allardyce situation where we then add to the problem again.

This is why we are in the mess we are in

We have done the hiring and firing thing, and that hasn’t worked out for us

So maybe it’s worth sticking with him and let him sort this mess out….

Big Dunc will be anointed next - some people will get what they wished for. Wayne will then take the job in the summer as his experience of the Championship will be deemed essential for our promotion campaign.

Big Dunc will be anointed next - some people will get what they wished for. Wayne will then take the job in the summer as his experience of the Championship will be deemed essential for our promotion campaign.

main-qimg-53e7117a5c8f487243e3681c1099eb88.jpeg

Yes, not just cause of the result today. We are a club in free fall, something has to change. We can't keep pining our hopes on DCL who has been out for months or Mina who cant keep a consistent run. We need to turn our fortunes around, get some hope and excitement back into the fans. Band aid or not a new manager will provide a lift and intrigue amongst supporters. Which will result in more positive attitudes players trying (if even for a game or two) which might be enough to pull us clear.

Spine of the team out, left with a shambles of a squad.
Easy excuse this now so if we get monday this comes out again. Fed up accepting this dcl and mina is out so what i want to see more from the team and the manager is up to him to find a formation that works. Today again i would have went for 3 man midfield but he stuck to 442 you have to question benitez with the form of the team atm

He has to go, just to try and unify the fans and get people at the club pulling in the same direction, however he is not the root cause of our problems and I have some magic beans to sell to anyone who thinks our problems will go away when Benitez leaves.

Sacking Benitez will not quell my anger at the club even slightly, I couldn't care less about him or any potential manager at this point. The only thing that will get me back onside now is a major shakeup at boardroom level, starting with Marcel Brands and Denise Barrett-Baxendale.

Easy excuse this now so if we get monday this comes out again. Fed up accepting this dcl and mina is out so what i want to see more from the team and the manager is up to him to find a formation that works. Today again i would have went for 3 man midfield but he stuck to 442 you have to question benitez with the form of the team atm
He didn’t stick to a 442, he switched to a 442.

I cant answer, I just dont know.

Who does know whats right….we all at some point celebrated every appointment, but none have worked, so whats the answer?? Who knows??

He's made loads of mistakes of late but even if we sack him then the far bigger problems at the club remain which is the board and that clown Brands.

The rubbish is on the pitch. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

I have never seen it such pathetic, cowardly, rubbish in the RBJ in over 50 years.

Changing manager is changing lifeboats on a sinking ship. Cop on.

There is something deadly in the state of the house of Goodison and RB is not the cause

No he is not. Having said that it may have been wise to pack midfield for the first twenty five mins. Game was lost then. However there are maybe four players worth a place. That squad is awful and we were never winning that game. Why do we need to score to begin making an effort? Cowards.

Status
Not open for further replies.