Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I am getting more and more convinced that Benitez is looking for a big pay off from Everton by getting the sack, because he keeps picking Rondon who it seems all Evertonians don't like. The R/S fans must be laughing their heads off.
I don’t like crazy theories but I have to agree. I’ve been backing Rafael as the least of our problems, did ok when healthy squad etc. but benching Gordon, who has been our best or close to it, in favor of Rondon, who isn’t even fit enough to make a run into the box….. I don’t know how he can straight faced demand too performance from his players when he keeps sending out a forward who can’t score, doesn’t do anything else, and isn’t match fit.

He loses today and I don’t see how he stays. Frankly on the issue of Rondon alone he deserves it.

Not a bad side. I know Rondon starts but barring going with a completely unproven kid into a Merseyside derby up front on his own then it's about the best we could have hoped for.

Revising down my prediction to a mere 4-0 loss.

…reserve judgement on the selection until after the game, presume the hope is for Richarlison to join in with breaks and get on the end of crosses whilst Rondon occupies one of the CBs.

Lets see how it transpires.
Absolutely, Rich has proven himself terrible as the main striker recently, playing off Ron"the"don, might actually suit him

Status
Not open for further replies.