Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rondon's new tactics revealed for gaining a penalty.

surprised-shocked.gif
Thought you were going to post his tactics for getting benitez to pick him every week

It's what we'd prefer but the Rafatulla is stubborn. This is his formation, he'll stick with it in the hope to buy more quality to fit it. Hook or by crook...or sack
Stick with it after he has brought the players in to fit it. Until then, play in a way that suits the players you have.

Obviously it's very easy to fume about Rondon starting (doesn't please me either)...

But I wonder if there's a case for him being there to keep the two centre halves busy whilst richarlison and gray are the real threats getting in behind on the counter.

Obviously it's very easy to fume about Rondon starting (doesn't please me either)...

But I wonder if there's a case for him being there to keep the two centre halves busy whilst richarlison and gray are the real threats getting in behind on the counter.
Busy doing what? Checking to see if he's still alive?

No chance of winning this as a football match so the only hope is to make it a brutal battle but we don’t have the personnel for that so I guess we’re stuffed :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.