Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get your festive drink for the match.

FFZdv_VXIAcwoxa

Genuinely see this as a close contest. I expect Klopp to rotate so may be without one or two of the better players; his sides never arrive at Goodison and unleash an attacking goal scoring frenzy. It's interesting how many of these matches end in sterile draws.

Genuinely see this as a close contest. I expect Klopp to rotate so may be without one or two of the better players; his sides never arrive at Goodison and unleash an attacking goal scoring frenzy. It's interesting how many of these matches end in sterile draws.

Not a chance mate, he will go with the strongest side he can put out. Why take the chance and rest a couple of your better players when you're in a title race?

Look at the line-up in Dec 2019 - they were in a title race and Firmino and Salah didn't start yet both were fit. It's not unheard of.

Good shout mate. I still think he won't though because they were 8 pts clear at the time above Leicester, 11 ahead of Man City in third and 14 ahead of Chelsea in 4th. They are only 2 pts behind Chelsea at this moment in time and it's still early in the season so just can't see it.

My starting line up

.......................pickford................
Godfrey. Mountfield. Watson. Gough. Weir. Ractcliffe. Keown. Baines
.............carsley...........reid.............

Status
Not open for further replies.