Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holding them to less than 5 will feel positive. We are THAT bad. Watford, Wolves, City made us look like Div 2 level. I doubt we could beat anything from Div 1 upwards in the FA Cup right now.

I'd be upset if I could raise even half a .... but since the players can't I won't either. Will be lucky to hold Arsenal to 2 or 3. Chelsea will be 4 or 5. We might get a goal at Palace if we are lucky.

Only Newcastle and Norwich and maybe Burnley will be below us by Christmas.
Awesome. Has cheered me right up, that has ;)

I admire your optimism… both of your prediction have us scoring a goal which I think is less likely than me getting my end away with Jessica Alba

Has shades of the 0-0 at Goodison this in which everyone had them to smash us for 6-0 and we ultimately turned up and stopped them winning the league.

If Mina is back I fancy our chances but Keane and Godfrey give me little confidence at the back.

Looks like @ForeverBlue92 doesnt agree:)??
I don't think it likes being called out. I see it has been following my posts again to leave a smelly finger on them, yuk ?

1638262494266.png

1638262651403.png

1638262765756.png

Maybe it is love ?

Wouldn't put it past that fat git. Fact.

FFS, this is probably as close a feeling to death row as I'll ever get. Only you get publicly humiliated by a jury of your kopite peers before execution. Even Ted Bundy never had to go through that.

Now where's mah harmonica at...
???

Any sign of a pre match press conference? It’s usually scheduled on YouTube a few days before but nothing that I can see yet

It's this afternoon. 1pm or 2pm, I forget which.

Just double checked and definitely not on YouTube at present. Perhaps the club have seen his comments post match the other day and think he can’t be trusted any longer or fear anymore negative fan reaction before the match

Status
Not open for further replies.