Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to sign more players but with FFP the way our manager is going we will have to get rid of him and his team on 2 and half years left on their contracts so how much will that cost.

So grim

I'd love to sign more players but with FFP the way our manager is going we will have to get rid of him and his team on 2 and half years left on their contracts so how much will that cost.

So grim
Do managers/staff count against any of that financial stuff? Can't imagine it would, that would make no sense as it's not the playing staff.

So grim
Yup. I think only incomings are loans, which might not be a terrible thing. Too often we splash money on players who struggles.

We absolutely need somebody who can put the ball in the net. Giving Iwobi and Gordon (and to a lesser extent Townsend) so much game time is hindering our ability to score so badly.

Am pretty confident there will be NO signings in Jan to be perfectly honest.

A loan, maybe, but we will not do anything in jan which will improve us - we will be left with more cast offs who aren't good enough.

Am pretty confident there will be NO signings in Jan to be perfectly honest.

A loan, maybe, but we will not do anything in jan which will improve us - we will be left with more cast offs who aren't good enough.
Just dont think the club cab afford not to bring anyone in. Been a real change of attitude from the fans now alot of us have started to look at the board now

Just dont think the club cab afford not to bring anyone in. Been a real change of attitude from the fans now alot of us have started to look at the board now
I agree we can't afford not to bring in bodies, but ill be shocked if we do anything of note.

from the finance perspective and just market/brands/efc in general...

I agree we can't afford not to bring in bodies, but ill be shocked if we do anything of note.

from the finance perspective and just market/brands/efc in general...

We offered money for Patterson and it seems Diaz as well.

AMN was a loan offer which would have cost money so i imagine theres some there.

Id be amazed if we didnt move players out and sign a right back.

We absolutely need somebody who can put the ball in the net. Giving Iwobi and Gordon (and to a lesser extent Townsend) so much game time is hindering our ability to score so badly.
Definitely this.
We are going to let goals in so we need to start scoring. I'd love 2 new strong and dependable full backs - and a solid centre half - but goal scorers are the priority. I don't know the Euro market but we need people who know the league. Go all out for Lingard, Barkley and Cavani. Would take Tarkowski too.

Status
Not open for further replies.