2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
David, are you suggesting that even without those three on the pitch we shouldn’t have had more than enough to beat that appalling Brentford side? Preposterous if so.
No, I'm not suggesting it - Im stating it as a fact.

Do you think this squad is in any way fot for purpose for a top half of the table finish?

Then if you do you haven't been taking notice.

They are 'kin tripe.

As Shearer was saying on MOTD, the chances are being created the team is working for each other but the attackers aren't there to put the ball in.
There were a few chances when Gray came which is when the great Spanish supremo should of bought on a second attacker .
Everyone could see that.
We weren't doing a great deal before Demerai came on .

Because Tapas Tits is having a not so subtle dig at the fans.

The same fans, who got up at 4am to watch a game of footy, where the only game plan, was to web the ball up to a human bean bag and they had the cheek, to voice their displeasure at the end.

I mean, how dare they ????

That`s why.

lol lol lol

You're ridiculous.

Benitez has to be given another 12 months at the absolute minimum. Everton certainly have problems, but Benitez isn't one of them. He's had no money to spend, and no luck with injuries.
How can you say that with a straight face (if you are), if you'd watched the last 7 games? Hell, the whole season, but at least we picked up results at the start. We were still mainly crap, like.

But can he afford not to if we don't start getting results fast? It's why it was a bad appointment from the start
Silk purse sows ear.

They will give him time because of the injuries and problems with the squad.

We had to reduce the wage bill to avoid punishment, resulting in Kean, James and Bernard moving on. We are not able to use Siggy so a squad that was already struggling had £1.7m spent. A laughable sum given the problems.

I very much doubt they will get rid of him yet. He will be given a chance to show what he can do when the injured players return.

I am also aware that this echo chamber is not reflective of the broader fan base Who will give him more time.

You want Duncan Ferguson as manager and I'm the odd one for quoting Alan Shearer.
Screenshot_20211128-235049_Samsung Internet.jpg
oh and would that be the same Shearer whose opinion you don't value?

Status
Not open for further replies.