Should Benitez be sacked if we lose the Derby? POLL

Should the manager be sacked if we lose the Derby on Wednesday

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How was it embarrassing? Brentford have beaten Arsenal, West Ham and drawn with Liverpool.

We dominated the match but lost due to a penalty.

It was embarrassing because we offered absolutely nothing upfront.

Brentford we’re toothless, they were there for the taking and we did nothing.

It was the epitome of an embarrassing result.

The Brentford who turned up for Arsenal, Liverpool and even the Chelsea game they lost in, weren’t there today.

It’s a huge opportunity to get back on track, and we offered nothing going forward. Another game without a goal.

Who replaces him after the Derby or does this guy manage the team until the end of the season?

Short termism is lethal mate. I’m not a gigantic Rafael fan but better the devil you know, than someone who hasn’t managed any real impact since taking on his role at the club. What the hell does Dunc actually do?
In this instance we know both devil's as you put it, of the 2 there is only one winner and its not Benitez.

Yes short term is is lethal but Benitez IS taking us down.

Long term it has to change Top Down but this rum simply has to be halted first otherwise come January we sre in deep deep trouble.

Dunc will demand a performance against that lot, will he get it? I would say based on what we have seen from Him and Rafael this far, Dunc is more likely to get a reaction.

Benitez is a busted flush, should never have been appointed and is clearly out of touch with the current prem demands.

Going forward I stand by the fact that Mosh is also in need of stepping back from all Football matters, remove Brands, get a business plan and workable model in place and scour the World for a hungry manager willing to take us on, that's not an easy ask either but we did it once with Moyes.

We are a shambles, but as a fan I wanna see grit, determined effort and an EVERTON STYLE DESIRE for the Derby Benitez is not the man for that match or any more.

I'm going Wednesday , with my lad, 7 hour round trip, I swear that if we don't show some spirit and fight, Goodison will be worse than I have ever witnessed and I have seen some bad times a good few times but it will all pale into what comes Wednesday.

For the first time in 50 years I'm questioning why and I DON'T wanna feel this about The Toffees.

Benitez is a busted flush, should never have been appointed and is clearly out of touch with the current prem demands.

Going forward I stand by the fact that Mosh is also in need of stepping back from all Football matters, remove Brands, get a business plan and workable model in place and scour the World for a hungry manager willing to take us on, that's not an easy ask either but we did it once with Moyes.
Most sense I've read on here. Totally agree.

I have no doubt that we will lose to the rs on Wednesday. However we can't keep changing managers, that is the road to ruin. He has to be given time to get his players in and hopefully get something like a fully fit squad out there. He gets to at least the end of the season I think.
and if we go into January on 15-18 points?.....

Kneejerk nonsense.

The man is in the job 5 months and the injuries have been horrific.

But yeah, let's sack him and put a 'kin cone layer in charge and give the wheel of instability another massive turn.
Is this the apocalypse, agreeing with DaveK?

Status
Not open for further replies.