Match Thread Brentford v Everton. Sun 28th November. 2pm

Everton Man Of The Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A balanced view of the game follows. Neither side deserved to win. They scored a fortunate goal from an unearned penalty. Their manager couldn't hide his delight at winning without deserving it. We are crap and we know it. They were crap but come from a background where survival is everything.

Gordon man of the match. However, first half only. Needs to be either or both, bigger and stronger or much inventive, gets found out to easily...

Dacoure well off the pace.

Pickford done well.

The rest will get us relegated on that performance...

That was a poor game and neither team really deserved to win. Rondon had a few chances and could/should have scored. Iwobi, had a few chances but were poor attempts. We only really looked threatening when Gray came on and put those crosses into the danger areas. Coleman's and Digne's crossing has gotten worse. Allan and Doucoure were the pick of those that played okay. Massive bad day.

From that angle, the keeper should be saving that but agree we should have had a penalty but did you truly think we were going to score? Lots of passing across and back in front of them with them never having to break their shape. If we play like that against the RS or any of the upcoming games, we're getting battered. Cannot believe people are taking positives from that sh*tshow.
Agree it wasn't great, and we'll get pummelled by the RS, but my original point in my first post was that I felt we deserved something from today's game - unlike recent games.

Agree it wasn't great, and we'll get pummelled by the RS, but my original point in my first post was that I felt we deserved something from today's game - unlike recent games.
Yeah, probably should have been 0-0, or 1-1 on pens but both teams were shocking. I honestly think the fact they were so bad made out performance today even worse. Just can't believe he didn't throw on an extra striker for the last ten to change it up. Ignore me. I'm in post-match fume mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.