2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like he has done it a few times myself, blaming other things, moaning about time wasting is totally silly and saying we were better than we was never helps anyone

No, it's what he does. It's why the RS and Barcodes love him. Not ever the managers fault but the club's/everyone else

Out of curiosity, do you regularly move jobs to one earning you a fraction of what you're currently on, to help out your current employer?

Well no because I’m doing a job that I enjoy and feel valued in? But yes, I absolutely have applied for lower paid jobs in the past when I’ve hated my job and felt I couldn’t progress in the department.

…I didn’t want him here but I thought he’d be a decent coach. Accepting injuries to key players, I’m mystified by how he’s setting the team up with a pedestrian striker spearheading a team that’s supposed to effectively counter attack.

There must be reason he selects Rondon, so I went through the basics;

Is his back to goal hold up play good? No

Does he trouble defenders running the channels or running behind them? No

Does he dominate CBs with his physicality? No

Is he aerially dominant? No

Does he link play effectively? No

Does he provide a goal threat? No

Does he possess real quality in possession? No

Is he creating chances for teammates? No

Does he fit the Benitez team model? No

At his press conference Benitez said he prefers Rondon over other options because he’s experienced. Amazed he didn’t even bring a youngster on for those last 20mins, I’d have really fancied them to get on them end of one of those crosses from Gray.

Benitez is accountable for this slide, it’s only a few posters who continue to absolve him of any blame & one of those can’t be treated as a serious Evertonian as he’s not bothered if we get relegated.

Lets not be nasty to other blues because you dont agree with them now.

You're better than that Eggs or at least I thought you was...

1638117838748.png

Let's get this right.

Moshiri isn't going to sack a manager in his first season at the sign of trouble - and not after being unable to hand him cash.

We'll be beaten by Liverpool and then we go again.

I really think anyone believing we'll see a managerial change are not living in the real world.
Sorry did you ‘sign’ of trouble as opposed to ‘actual’ trouble?

Everton manager Rafael Benitez speaking to Sky Sports: "I think we had a lot of crosses, 14 shots away [from home] so the team was pushing and pushing. We were trying to create but it was not easy because there was a lot of bodies in there.

"We were fine. We gave them some hope in the first half but in the second half we wanted to push. The team were doing exactly what they had to do - push, push. The quality of the final pass and the movements makes the difference against a team with lots of players behind the ball."
That's spot on.

Rubbish 1st half but only ones seriously in it second half.

We needed a finisher.

Poor management today, injuries and the sheer amount of cowards we employ aside.

He could have done more with what he had. Benitez was poor today. It is what it is.

Still don't think there's any point whatsoever in sacking him though. He'll get to at least least the 26 December, even if we lose the lot in the interim, which to be completely honest I think we absolutely will.

Nah we were down and out under Koeman - bottom 3, no fight whatsoever.

We weren't that today DCL and Richarlison would have won us that game with the deliveries in from Gray and we were robbed of a penalty against Spurs.

We'll still pick points up fans just need to hold their nerve otherwise its back to Alladyce.
No mate, this lot have no fight and look beat. Its cumulative and losing is becoming a habit. We need to be literally fighting tooth and nail to win by hook or crook. We don't look like doing that at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.