2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get this right.

Moshiri isn't going to sack a manager in his first season at the sign of trouble - and not after being unable to hand him cash.

We'll be beaten by Liverpool and then we go again.

I really think anyone believing we'll see a managerial change are not living in the real world.

…I didn’t want him here but I thought he’d be a decent coach. Accepting injuries to key players, I’m mystified by how he’s setting the team up with a pedestrian striker spearheading a team that’s supposed to effectively counter attack.

There must be reason he selects Rondon, so I went through the basics;

Is his back to goal hold up play good? No

Does he trouble defenders running the channels or running behind them? No

Does he dominate CBs with his physicality? No

Is he aerially dominant? No

Does he link play effectively? No

Does he provide a goal threat? No

Does he possess real quality in possession? No

Is he creating chances for teammates? No

Does he fit the Benitez team model? No

At his press conference Benitez said he prefers Rondon over other options because he’s experienced. Amazed he didn’t even bring a youngster on for those last 20mins, I’d have really fancied them to get on them end of one of those crosses from Gray.

Benitez is accountable for this slide, it’s only a few posters who continue to absolve him of any blame & one of those can’t be treated as a serious Evertonian as he’s not bothered if we get relegated.
Yep the blind continued selection of rondon is indefensible really, he's been absolutely shocking and hasn't even come close to look like scoring

…I didn’t want him here but I thought he’d be a decent coach. Accepting injuries to key players, I’m mystified by how he’s setting the team up with a pedestrian striker spearheading a team that’s supposed to effectively counter attack.

There must be reason he selects Rondon, so I went through the basics;

Is his back to goal hold up play good? No

Does he trouble defenders running the channels or running behind them? No

Does he dominate CBs with his physicality? No

Is he aerially dominant? No

Does he link play effectively? No

Does he provide a goal threat? No

Does he possess real quality in possession? No

Is he creating chances for teammates? No

Does he fit the Benitez team model? No

At his press conference Benitez said he prefers Rondon over other options because he’s experienced. Amazed he didn’t even bring a youngster on for those last 20mins, I’d have really fancied them to get on them end of one of those crosses from Gray.

Benitez is accountable for this slide, it’s only a few posters who continue to absolve him of any blame & one of those can’t be treated as a serious Evertonian as he’s not bothered if we get relegated.
Eggs he’s the worst player I’ve witnessed to put on an Everton shirt in 45 years

Let's get this right.

Moshiri isn't going to sack a manager in his first season at the sign of trouble - and not after being unable to hand him cash.

I really think anyone believing we'll see a managerial change are not living in the real world.
Would you put money on that?

Was completely indifferent to him. Any manager who came in with have it tough and will need time.

But you have to see something like a identity or a mentality shift or the idea to use everything you have to either prove it doesn't work/needs more time.

That game today proved he's not going to be worth the time an effort.

Let's get this right.

This is complete delusion. Of course he’ll be sacked when we’re 19th at Christmas.

Even being as stubborn as him, he could still have taken maybe Allan off and gone with two up front last 10/15 minutes, we were behind!!

That would have meant him actually having to earn his wage and do some managing Dario.

100% he's trying to make a point by saying the youngsters aren't good enough and are only on the bench to make up thr numbers.

Everton manager Rafael Benitez speaking to Sky Sports: "I think we had a lot of crosses, 14 shots away [from home] so the team was pushing and pushing. We were trying to create but it was not easy because there was a lot of bodies in there.

"We were fine. We gave them some hope in the first half but in the second half we wanted to push. The team were doing exactly what they had to do - push, push. The quality of the final pass and the movements makes the difference against a team with lots of players behind the ball."

Status
Not open for further replies.