Match Thread Brentford v Everton. Sun 28th November. 2pm

Everton Man Of The Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We win that with Richarlison on the pitch.
Yeah but the tool has had 5 yellow cards in 8 games playing up front.
His immaturity is part of the problem at the club.
He wont get away with the petulance and disciplinary issues at a bigger club, problem is he thinks he's better than us so does what he likes.
He's played 13 times for Brazil since June and not a single booking.

I've been saying that we have to stick with Rafael, that he was doing well when we were healthy, what can we expect with everyone out, sacking him would be too disruptive, stay the course etc.

But if we're down a goal away, and we're going to lose when we really can't, FFS throw on some of the kids who have been dreaming of this day since they were old enough to kick a ball, at least they'll run through a wall instead of flouncing around like some of these oafs

leaving two subs on the bench is inexcusable

Vile performance against a nothing team, we never looked like breaking them down at any point. From 1 to 11 truly awful. Maybe Rafael, could play a third midfielder, or maybe switch the wingers. Everton i hate you again, I scoffed at a poster who mentioned relegation, now I'm not so sure...

Boys what are you all stressing for??!!

New shiny ground on the docks is on its way remember!!!

???????
Given the shambles this club is, I half expect we've hired a construction firm that read the blueprints back to front and accidentally build the flipping thing in the river by mistake.

Imagine watching these last few games and blaming the manager instead of the managers who bought these players or the players themselves.

Our squad, top to bottom, is Bottom 5 in quality. And when you’re missing your two best attacking players and best defender, it just snowballs from there
We have better players all over the pitch than Brentford but unsure what the game plan or tactics we are playing and not making any changes even with 10 mins to go is unforgivable

Status
Not open for further replies.