Match Thread Brentford v Everton. Sun 28th November. 2pm

Everton Man Of The Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are deluded if they don't think we are in a relegation battle. We are dire. No wins in 6. No goals in 3. Why are we not giving the young lads a go when we are playing garbage like Rondon. He was one of the worst signings ever like Iwobi who is shocking. Don't bother giving the young lads new contracts if we are not going to bother playing them. Club is an absolute mess. Just sack Rafael (zero tactics in these last games), sack Brands, sack Ferguson. Stop this nonsense of giving ex players jobs when they are not good enough to do it. Bin half of this squad asap. Give the job to someone like Potter and just start again. One sub today when losing to Brentford as well, just do one Rafael.
Yeah but what you have to keep in mind is that we have to wait a few more weeks until the 2nd half of the season before we can expect to put in an effort and have a go. Rafael says so.

Keane didn’t look like he wanted to go over and was the first to walk away the useless big gnome. The players didn’t want to get to close and the body language shows the massive disconnect. We badly need a win and 5 or 6 new players and probably a new manager and director of football.

Apart from this we’re sweet

My only hope is that we somehow return to the early - mid 90s when we'd do them against the form book at Goodison (Ferguson and Cadamarteri derbies for example). But I really aren't confident.
We need to have hope! For me, the big difference is in the mentality of the players because while they may not have had the technical ability they had guts.

And as the saying goes, "Guts is enough!" These players appear to lack that grit and determination; they've got no guile. I think this is what keeps undoing us.

Technically, some of the players may be better but applying said abilities looks to be beyond them.

Imagine watching these last few games and blaming the manager instead of the managers who bought these players or the players themselves.

Our squad, top to bottom, is Bottom 5 in quality. And when you’re missing your two best attacking players and best defender, it just snowballs from there
Why cant we blame both?

Keane didn’t look like he wanted to go over and was the first to walk away the useless big gnome. The players didn’t want to get to close and the body language shows the massive disconnect. We badly need a win and 5 or 6 new players and probably a new manager and director of football.

Apart from this we’re sweet
Thought pretty much all didnt want to go when they seen the crowd doing that, but you can bet you will have them saying they let us down and they will do better next game and have that silly Rally cry and much more the next day or 2

Status
Not open for further replies.