Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having seen lingard at the hammers I’m in. Get him in on loan in January. Bed him in and give him a 2 year contract in the summer if he stays fit and it’s successful

Having seen lingard at the hammers I’m in. Get him in on loan in January. Bed him in and give him a 2 year contract in the summer if he stays fit and it’s successful

United have screwed us over countless times with Rojo (turning down 30 mill on the last day of the window, not playing him, and then letting him leave for pittance a few months later), Smalling, Jones, and Romero.

I’d rather we didn’t deal with them at all. As Ferguson would say we shouldn’t sell them a virus.

United have screwed us over countless times with Rojo (turning down 30 mill on the last day of the window, not playing him, and then letting him leave for pittance a few months later), Smalling, Jones, and Romero.

I’d rather we didn’t deal with them at all. As Ferguson would say we shouldn’t sell them a virus.

We never offered £30mil for Rojo...it was a loan which they turned down.

After shifting Bernard and James off huge wages, I very much doubt we will want to keep adding to our huge wages bill.

Lingard is far superior compared to Iwobi and Townsend but at 28 years old, he will be looking for his last big contract.
Agree about Lingard wanting a last big contract, but he hardly made much of a push to go to West Ham even though he'd be playing every week and in Europe. Says to me not wanting to move house might be a major factor in his thinking, which wouldn't be an issue with us.

30 million for Rojo ?

Status
Not open for further replies.