2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 win in 8 with the luxury of having had both DCL and Richarlison fit for most if not all of those games iirc - Benitez has 1 win in 9 with DCL, Mina and also having had Richy out for a number of them and people want him tarred and feathered.

Madness mate.
Mina and DCL each missed games in the period Doucoure was out for 8 games when we won 1, drew 3, and lost 4. Much better than the 3 losses and 1 draw Benitez has managed in 4 games without Docuoure.

I love how we also can't expect to win a game without Mina in the side despite him playing 13, 29, and 24 games each of his past 3 premier league seasons.

Mina is constantly injured and the side still managed to pick up points without him before.

I mean it is though because he's going to set the team up.

So to limit Toney and Mbuemo bullying the hell out of Keane and Godfrey, you play a system that is going to help you see more of the ball and also afford protection to Keane and Godfrey.

Not just 'oh, let's try exactly the same thing that isn't working at all for the 10th time in a row'

Name these possession based players that we have? All Brentford have to do is lump it up to their attacking two and watch them stomp all over Keane and win every header against Godfrey. Simple.

Another day and another series of posts from the Benitez Brigade embarrassing themselves.

Some of you are definitely going into hiding over Christmas when he gets the sack.

None of you have any confidence he is going to change this before New Years but you're all just holding onto this hope that Moshiri is going to give him time to get us firmly lodged at the bottom of the table.
How can people be so confident in a manager yet are expecting and will accept defeats at places like Brentford?

He never played. And didn't want to play. Dunno why anyone would still be arsed about him.
I distinctly remember him setting up our winning goal at Anfield but with the revision of history in this thread I could easily be mistaken and we didn't actually win any games under Ancelotti or with James in the side.

We only started winning when Benitez came here and we only started losing games because we're the first ever team to have injuries.

We all know Ancelotti is the better manager but thats not the point ultimately - the point is can we replace Benitez with anyone better?

Realistically the answer is no considering we are skint and its mid season when similiar level clubs to us like Villa and Newcastle are appointing duffers like Gerrard & Howe.
OMG we actually agree on something.

Can we replace our 1 in 9 manager with someone better? I would imagine we could. They need to get a move on with it.

We've appointed our own duffer, what more evidence of that do you need than a look at the form table? Now is the time to rectify it.

OMG we actually agree on something.

Can we replace our 1 in 9 manager with someone better? I would imagine we could. They need to get a move on with it.

We've appointed our own duffer, what more evidence of that do you need than a look at the form table? Now is the time to rectify it.
Of course we could. But would we with this board? What happens if we change again and it gets worse?
At the moment we know the score whether that is good or bad but I imagine the reality to be somewhere in the middle.

Of course we could. But would we with this board? What happens if we change again and it gets worse?
At the moment we know the score whether that is good or bad but I imagine the reality to be somewhere in the middle.
I'd rather take a chance on anyone else than stick with what we've seen from Benitez.

It isn't good enough at all. Make all the excuses you want but that's the bottom line.

I'd rather take a chance on anyone else than stick with what we've seen from Benitez.

It isn't good enough at all. Make all the excuses you want but that's the bottom line.
But that's exactly what it is. A chance.
Too many gambles have been made and not one of them have made us any better.
I've given up blaming the manager outright anymore. The issue is much deeper than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.