Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruairi77

Player Valuation: £50m
Sorry if there's already a Bill thread, couldn't find a specific unlocked one.
For a long time I've felt he should go but I haven't actually been to a game in maybe 3 years now. I know the feeling among the Goodison faithful is often very different to what we see online. Does Kenwright still have strong support from match going blues?
I know Benitez, Brands, DBB, Moshiri, and other board members should also be questioned as to the state the club finds its self in.
I'm just wondering what sentiment is towards Kenwright.

Step down?

Stripped off, tarred and feathered then marched through crowds lining the streets chanting "Shame, Shame, Shame" all the way from Goodison Park to the Kings Dock site where he's shoved into the Mersey weighed down with a big bag filled with his lies.

He's then slowly washed out into Liverpool Bay and the club can slowly heal.

I'll raise a huge drink the day he leaves EFC, even if it's in a box.

Step down?

Stripped off, tarred and feathered then marched through crowds lining the streets chanting "Shame, Shame, Shame" all the way from Goodison Park to the Kings Dock site where he's shoved into the Mersey weighed down with a big bag filled with his lies.

He's then slowly washed out into Liverpool Bay and the club can slowly heal.

I'll raise a huge drink the day he leaves EFC, even if it's in a box.
Not a fan then?

I genuinely think his heart is in the right place.
I think he did great work with Hillsboro remembrance and the Justice campaign.
Players and coaches all seem to like him and the passion he has for the club.
Sometimes when I see corporate chairmen with no affection for their club, I think we're fortunate to have him.
But all that said. I don't think he should be in the position to make any important calls about the running of the club.
It's verging on shocking mismanagement at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.