Time for change

Sack sack sack??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn’t for it. But what good is it doing?

Realistically, if he goes who’s going to want to go to this job? The blame goes to the players and Brands firstly for me.

What manager makes these players perform? If Ancelotti, one of the most decorated managers of the game can’t, then who can?

You’ve got to tear the entire thing down.
The chronology means the manager has to go first. The rest cant happen until after that.

It was the wrong choice. An arrogant choice from an owner with zero idea about football. So why delay the inevitable. Rectify the mistake as soon as possible.

The chronology means the manager has to go first. The rest cant happen until after that.

It was the wrong choice. An arrogant choice from an owner with zero idea about football. So why delay the inevitable. Rectify the mistake as soon as possible.

Genuinely who will come in and do something better at this stage? That will actually come.

We’ve been hideously ran now for 7-8 years and for me, the main issue isn’t Benitez.

What’s our appeal? Can’t spend a penny, and have a gang of losers for players.

Genuinely who will come in and do something better at this stage? That will actually come.

We’ve been hideously ran now for 7-8 years and for me, the main issue isn’t Benitez.

What’s our appeal? Can’t spend a penny, and have a gang of losers for players.
An ever present PL side

There will be tons of interest

An ever present PL side

There will be tons of interest

History means nothing to prospective managers.

Present situations and future projects with that club matter.

No one is arsed if we played Wimbledon in 1992, if we haven’t got a penny, and Iwobi, Keane and Digne stinking the gaff out every week.

The Everton job is a hard sell to anyone who could actually make us better.

History means nothing to prospective managers.

Present situations and future projects with that club matter.

No one is arsed if we played Wimbledon in 1992, if we haven’t got a penny, and Iwobi, Keane and Digne stinking the gaff out every week.

The Everton job is a hard sell to anyone who could actually make us better.
I disagree strongly

Any PL job is attractive, nevermind one of the more established teams.

We’re heading south fast
Conceding possession to almost every team home and away
An out of date manager regarding style and tactics (Wasn’t that good in his prime)
2 points out of 18

Even our clueless board won’t tolerate much more than this

When the squad was fit we were winning games. Losing 5-6 players and you’re going to struggle.
He needs a proper chance with our better players actually out on the pitch. If he can’t get a tune out of them then, then he needs booting.

Until then it’s a no.

I disagree strongly

Any PL job is attractive, nevermind one of the more established teams.

Established means nothing if you can’t do anything with it.

I’d agree if we had something to work with. Benitez got £1.5m, we can’t spend next window, and we have a very, very average side.

Ancelotti bailed his “project” after 18 months, he knew it was a sinking ship.

It takes a dynamic manager to change it, going for a low key manager of the ilk of Howe won’t change anything for Everton.

As a club they need to stop snowflaking around and get rid of Kenwright Brands
Make sure Mosheri is just the money man and that's it, NO CONTROL OVER ANYTHING FOOTBALL WISE.
Ferguson unsworth
Players where do we start probably easier the players we keep
Pickford
Digne Mina Godfrey
Allan Doucoure
DCL Richy Gray Townsend

Thats 9 players in the squad who are worth keeping, build a squad around them

As a club they need to stop snowflaking around and get rid of Kenwright Brands
Make sure Mosheri is just the money man and that's it, NO CONTROL OVER ANYTHING FOOTBALL WISE.
Ferguson unsworth
Players where do we start probably easier the players we keep
Pickford
Digne Mina Godfrey
Allan Doucoure
DCL Richy Gray Townsend

Thats 9 players in the squad who are worth keeping, build a squad around them
That is a great summary. Joey Barton is not a very nice bloke, but he is brutal. When he called Unsworth a Fat PE Teacher he wasnt far wrong. The Kenwright club is still killing us. The Manager needs two/three years. No one better is out there. We cant keep scapegoating.

This was always going to happen with a string of bad results with the same squad that has basically seen off the last few managers
this is all on the owner who knows absolutly nothing about football

Status
Not open for further replies.