2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

...Mina for weeks and weeks; Richarlison for months. Gomez for months.

Mina isnt a guarenteed starter. Richarlison has been back a few weeks.
Gomes? Taking the p!ss aint you.
We miss calvert lewin and doucoure.
Calvert lewin more. He leads the line at this club. Nobody comes close to what he does.
Rondon was benitez choice for that. Absolute car crash he's been.

They really never Zat they were beaten by a vastly better side.

No DCL - our only decent CF
No Doucoure - our only decent CM
No Mina - our only decent CB
No Gray - our only decent wide player if you class Richarlison as a 2nd striker.

Two snails in Allan and Delph in the midfield with no creativity.

Not the managers fault and the board will know that.

Buckle in as the fella is here for at least the next 18 months.

Some Icelandic feller axed
Back up midfielders in Davies and Gomes injured.
Coleman passed it.
Holgate suspended.

Should really play Simms, Dobbin and Onyango and hope fellow bloos don't leather them

No manager can do anything with this squad

I back the manager to rebuild said squad.

Soz if that makes me a bad fan.

Rather be bad than a clueless one expecting any better from the next fella who takes to our dugout.
It doesn't make you a bad fan at all. Far from it.

I would say it does make you a poor grasper of human emotions.

I don't think grasper is a word.

Your backing of the manager and the hope you have for him is commendable. It's also not really based in any form of reality as he is screwed regardless. Anybody could see this coming.

You can all get in the bin with the injury crisis moaning.

Mina has been a crock here since day 1 and every Everton manager has had to deal with him being out for periods of time and still managed to win football games.

Doucoure only signed for us last year and I'm fairly sure we won games before he was here too.

Calvert Lewin has only been a top striker for the last 2 seasons, before that I've seen us win games with Kone up top ffs.

3 players being out doesn't justify 1 win in 9.

Sick of hearing about it. Shouldn’t be taking 1 point from Villa, West Ham, Wolves, Watford and a crap Spurs. Get in the bin using this excuse against Brentford.

And that's on Benitez how?

It's the cowards on the pitch - they do this constantly and have done for years. Just acknowledge it instead of the rabid hate at the guy who has been here for three months compared to the players who have been absolute tossers for years.
At this stage it really doesn’t matter who the manager is as long as he is capable of coaching these players to gather enough points to be safe from relegation because our current trajectory is securely downward.
We don’t have the financial ability to make wholesale changes so whoever occupies the role has to work with the players we have and if the current incumbent is incapable of doing so he will have to be replaced or we face the prospect of supinely dropping out of this league .

Status
Not open for further replies.