2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've misread what I've said, I genuinely do not care what he wears.

I take issue with people blatantly lying saying he looks sound and he's pulling it off, that's a lie he's looks stupid.

But as you say, he's free to look as stupid as he likes..
I love this. Anyone that is brave enough to express themselves with no fear I will always applaud! Your comments really show how prehistoric you are! It’s crazy how all you do is criticise but when criticised you cry and run off to report. It’s says an awful lot about your character! While Dom’s making millions through football and fashion may I ask what your doing ?

I TRIED MY AUNTIES BRA ON WHEN I WAS 10

I tried it on with my Auntie when I was 13.

But ruddy hell guys, drop in here after a few hours away and the DCL thread has gone nuclear.

I was expecting at least news of Newcastle's bid to steal him in Jan, our medical team had managed to clone him or lose one of his legs .

A bit relieved it's a style related issue, shows our priorities (says the man who once wore green velvet trousers).

all this fuss about DCL when I think there are far more important clothing issues in the squad that need addressing
Screenshot_20211109-132814_Google.jpg

I love this. Anyone that is brave enough to express themselves with no fear I will always applaud! Your comments really show how prehistoric you are! It’s crazy how all you do is criticise but when criticised you cry and run off to report. It’s says an awful lot about your character! While Dom’s making millions through football and fashion may I ask what your doing ?
Fashion...

Reported...;)

Not really.

Just enjoy him at Everton while we have him the clock is ticking now and reminiscent of Lukaku...

But they don’t so he’s not wearing a girls school uniform is he? Just don’t want you thinking shorts are skirts. Be a nightmare for you when you’re on ASOS.
Do you speak for all school girls mate?

As someone has kindly pointed out these things dcl has on are skorts ( learn something every day ) so your dozen posts on this topic adamant they are shorts are all wrong unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.