2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Merson crying out again for Newcastle to forget Eddie Howe and go for Benitez, now not a particular can of Benitez, but for crying out loud what has Merson got against Everton ? He actually seems to despise us or hold a deep seated grudge, looks like he's dying for a chance of destabilising us, weird little man.

He wasn’t always like that . Total opposite in fact.

Credit to the FSW, hes set us up to compeat in this game. Why he didnt earlier only he knows, a lot of us called for this formation against Wolves.

Do you really think that, or is that just your festering hatred for Benitez talking, he honest.
I don't think he cares about Everton one way or the other, to be honest. And we shouldn't care what he has to say either, but work yourself up into a lather if it makes you feel better.

Well it doesn't mater if Gbamin and Holgate "aren't for you" really in this example.

If you're Everton manager and you think Davies and Allan alone can stop Watford's changed shape then you're not fit for the job. Use the players you have, try something, be pragmatic. I hated him as our manager but Allardyce doesn't lose that game from that position.

Hi

@Nymzee
@mistuhp
@Marius57
@Home and Dry
@Littlesue

Did you see Gbamin's first half vs Wolves?

Did you see Holgate's pitiful performance in midfield today vs Spurs?

Not great eh?

Perhaps them coming on in midfield wouldn't have prevented the Watford collapse after all.

Hi

@Nymzee
@mistuhp
@Marius57
@Home and Dry
@Littlesue

Did you see Gbamin's first half vs Wolves?

Did you see Holgate's pitiful performance in midfield today vs Spurs?

Not great eh?

Perhaps them coming on in midfield wouldn't have prevented the Watford collapse after all.
As I've just pointed out, it wasn't about that. The issue is with a 2 man midfield. Yes, gbamin played poorly and today Holgate hasn't covered himself in glory, but the issue was about an extra man in midfield. They have looked poor in a 2, and it hasn't worked for several games on the trot.

Status
Not open for further replies.