Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue to the bone

Player Valuation: £70m
Hard to get excited about this one eh .
Last weeks capitulation was as bad a result as we have seen in a while . The one positive was the return on Richarlison. Other then that it was horrible.
images.jpeg

Wolves are doing OK and won't be an easy game . Their new Korean lad up top is scoring goals. And reuben neves always scores against us.
We probably won't see many changes in personell wise . Mina at the back would be help. Also maybe a 4.3.3 with richy as the 9 would improve us.
We need something here. 2 losses in a row have made things a bit edgy.
So come on blue boys . Into these Portuguese loving beauts.
UTFY

Hard to get excited about this one eh .
Last weeks capitulation was as bad a result as we have seen in a while . The one positive was the return on Richarlison. Other then that it was horrible.
View attachment 144000
Wolves are doing OK and won't be an easy game . Their new Korean lad up top is scoring goals. And reuben neves always scores against us.
We probably won't see many changes in personell wise . Mina at the back would be help. Also maybe a 4.3.3 with richy as the 9 would improve us.
We need something here. 2 losses in a row have made things a bit edgy.
So come on blue boys . Into these Portuguese loving beauts.
UTFY
1st or 2nd

Can’t see Mina being fit, but Richarlison, Gomes and Holgate in with Rondon, Coleman and Gordon out for me.

More height at the back and more bodies in midfield.

I am usually quite positive about Everton's chances but for this one we haven't a cat in hells chance of getting a result. Hopefully I will be wrong

I've got Wolves as a sneaky pick for Europa spots

This will be tricky, especially if he insists on RondonAndOnAndOn up front

Status
Not open for further replies.