2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was listening to the radio last night and one kopite-esque moronic so-called blue was saying that R.A.F.A. should be SACKED!! We are one point behind 5th place after spending just £2million in the summer and he should be sacked?! God spare us!!

Yes it’s concerning to lose at home when you’ve got the 12th man of the fans. They say that teams that can’t win their home matches are condemned to mediocrity. However, we have been plagued by injuries in a way that no other club has. We’ve been without our main frontman (DCL) for months and even Richarlison was only able to play part of yesterday’s match after months out injured. We miss Doucoure acutely, too. Take Keita, Salah and Firmino out of the RS team and see how well they do.

Anyone who thinks things will magically come good under Benitez isn't living in the real world in my opinion.

I hope I am entirely wrong but I'm almost certain those of us who warned about the stupidity of this appointment will be proved correct in the next few months.

Stability and patience are only worthwhile if you are on the right path. We are on the wrong path, going the wrong direction and the sat nav is telling us to make a U turn before we end up even further in the wrong direction. Our fans really need to wake up to what is going on here.

Yes, we were getting massively over run in midfield.

So yeah, seriously
Why were we getting overrun? They had 2 bog standard centre mids? Are you saying Allan and Davies weren't doing their job?

so we then take off a wide player to plug the centre......what happens???
ironically two of their goals came from the flank.

The Benitez apologists strike me as the same people who voted for Kirkby (if they were even entitled to one) and would tell us Blue Bill was good for Everton.

The nuremberg trials style inquest we will need to undergo after this dark period of the club's history is over will not be kind to some.

It is not too late to join the right side of history.

Benitez will not see Christmas. This run coming up is going to be tough.
In the same way everyone thought these last 2 games would be at least 4 points in the bag, I have a horrible feeling these upcoming fixtures are going to go very badly. The current fume will pale into insignificance if they do.

Pessimistic? Yes, but after yesterday, I just have no idea where we’re headed, the whole setup is a shambles.

Absolutely, a more tactical savvy manager sees we’re getting overrun in the middle and packs it to protect the defence
Overrun in the middle.....

It seems the quite of the day by most fabs who were surely too busy typing on a forum to form their own opinions.

Midfield getting overrun or midfield not doing their job?

Holgate or gbamin ain't changing that. But hey ..... Whatever gets the players off the hook, we've got a kopite to take the fall

Why were we getting overrun? They had 2 bog standard centre mids? Are you saying Allan and Davies weren't doing their job?

so we then take off a wide player to plug the centre......what happens???
ironically two of their goals came from the flank.
Oh mate, you’re so far down the rabbit hole you’ll always have an excuse.

If you think leaving Rondon on the pitch and bringing Alex Iwobi to, god knows what, then you’re a bigger dope than the majority on here thought

The manager is a tactical genius apparently so none of that embarrassing capitulation was down to him.
He's absolved of all blame as these players have lost games before.

He has to take the blame for keeping Rondon on for 90 minutes (and buying him in the first place), persisting with zonal marking when our players are absolutely thick, and continuing to give Alex Iwobi any game time at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.