Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How was that not tactical ?

Bizarre that.
He needs to take responsibility for that massive mess up, from the starting 11, to subs to almost acting as though it was nothing to do with him, or thats what it feels like for me lol, But anyway it was not just that final 11mins - as we got lucky a lot of this to not conceding like we did as we get lucky most games for me - our defending is always all over the place and even games we are in control of or win we still are pretty dodgy to say the least

Ripping the heart out the side with injuries in an already piss poor side and there’s blues shocked we look crap

The RS got smashed 7-0 by Villa with a full strength side, bearings like this happen

I gave Ancelotti 12 months form the time he arrived. Maybe you can try it with Benitez?
I literally haven't said anything about sacking him today, or for several weeks. I've said it's abysmal today and that's on him.

But to criticise ancelotti who had us in 2nd place at Xmas before a crazy injury list but not criticise benitez because of injuries is hypocritical.

Sorry but this just sums it up. Do you see any other premier league club who consistently can’t even get their videos working correctly across press conferences and post match interviews? No. We’re an absolute whole club with no sta dates across any department.
We're a "family" club.

Carlo's words were dripping in meaning.

The set piece issue wouldn’t be such a big deal if our players didn’t make it their lives mission to somehow put every single ball they touch in their own half out for a corner. I’ve never seen any thing like it. We absolutely magnetise corners to us because our players will just goof anything out of play
We rely heavily on both Dom and Richy at defending corners, they win majority of balls in.
You seen when richy came on first corner he attacked and won.
Keane is decent attacking a corner when he gets a run on the defender, but when its the other way around he gets bullied too easy. The rest of our side arent strong enough in the air to cope.
Seen it last week when west ham where rubbing their hands everytime it went for one, and again today.

Status
Not open for further replies.