2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
No! I would say he tried him at least even if it works or not. We have to try something as Rondon is dreadful
Managers pick teams and formations to get a result. If they lose, they're usually sacked pretty sharpish, so he's not picking rondon out of sentimentality. We can all see he's poo so far, but if there was a better option for the team I reckon we'd have seen it.
Hopefully richy is back today and Rondon is no more than a 15 minute cameo to rest our Brazilian hero after he's bagged a hatrick

Managers pick teams and formations to get a result. If they lose, they're usually sacked pretty sharpish, so he's not picking rondon out of sentimentality. We can all see he's poo so far, but if there was a better option for the team I reckon we'd have seen it.
Hopefully richy is back today and Rondon is no more than a 15 minute cameo to rest our Brazilian hero after he's bagged a hatrick
Please be back Richy

And if Dobbin played instead and didn't score, you would be saying Rafael made a mistake.
The issue last week wasn't that he should have picked Dobbin. I have no idea if Dobbin is ready. My issue is that he did not bring Rondon off when he was having a shocker and barely even moving around the pitch. If someone is playing well short of the minimum standards expected, then get them off the pitch and give someone else a go.

The issue last week wasn't that he should have picked Dobbin. I have no idea if Dobbin is ready. My issue is that he did not bring Rondon off when he was having a shocker and barely even moving around the pitch. If someone is playing well short of the minimum standards expected, then get them off the pitch and give someone else a go.

Says it all about Everton fume

"FfS BenItEz WhY u AiNt PuTtInG oN dObBiN???"

Status
Not open for further replies.