Match Thread Everton v West Ham Utd; Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scary how weak a squad we have given the money we've thrown at it the last 5 years.

Paper thin and lacking in quality. How does iwobi get near the team? We're better off doing a pre-match raffle outside the ground with the prize a place in the starting line up.
It amazes me that supposedly we are the 7th highest team in relation to wage...either somebody is lying, or we pay our players 100k plus...

Iwobi or Gordon
Rondon or Dobbin
Black death or Cholera

You're damned anyway. Doesn't matter if it's me, Benitez, Ancelotti or Jock Stein making the call.

DCL, cut that toe off with a butcher knife, put a patch on it and come back. If we need anybody, it's him

Poor game. Worthy of a 0-0 or 0-1
Can’t really take any positives apart from the start has been good and there will be ups and downs this season. It’s massive now to beat Watford. We’ve spent no money and yet again are in transitional period so this season I will and we all should give them some leeway.
tell ya something tho, that Antonio is a player.

My first game back at Goodison this year and it has put me off for the rest of the season. I would add that Iwobi just isn't a footballer. Having him and Rondon in the side actually worked against us, it was worse than playing with nine men.
Just back home and you've saved me typing what I wanted to say about those two.
They're awful and Rondon in particular shouldn't be given a place any more.

Well that was a bit flat in what I seen as a crucial game, Iwobi's miss was nightmare level, one game too many without either of the 2 main men for me, massively dissapointing

Just back home and you've saved me typing what I wanted to say about those two.
They're awful and Rondon in particular shouldn't be given a place any more.
At one point I said to my mate that Iwobi hasn't got a football brain, he said I could have left the "football" bit out.

Haha! I’m afraid I wasn’t invited to the transfer meetings. Maybe you can send over the minutes, I’ll have a read.
it probably went

Brand - "Sir Benitez, we have no moolah, what should we do?"

Benitez - "well that sounds like a you problem signor, however i know this fella and i can give him a bell and see if he's interested'

Brands - "please mr benitez, do what you can, i have no money to spend after years of buying pish like iwobi and tosun for ridiculous sums of money and my job is on the line"

Benitez - "don't worry marcel, i convinced gray and townsend already, let me see what i can do for you buddy"

Brands - "your the best Rafael"

Status
Not open for further replies.