2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think with Richy looking like he's going in the summer and a few more big earners off the books we won't need the money. Can't see Arsenal throwing a big enough bid to tempt us.

Next summer if City sign Kane I could see Spurs putting a bid in for DCL, although if Nuno is still there the fact that DCL is not Portuguese may count against him!

I think with Richy looking like he's going in the summer and a few more big earners off the books we won't need the money. Can't see Arsenal throwing a big enough bid to tempt us.
No way he wants to go there.

I think he stays here especially since we are going to playing in the Champions League from 2023...

Why would any footballer with any class or decorum sign for that classless redundancy FC Arsenal?
What they spent in the summer after laying off loads of staff is disgusting.
I wouldn’t touch them with a barge pole
Horrible Clum and rubbish fans

Nice to hear Danny Mills saying, why would Dominic Calvin Lewin move to Arsenal ? Everton have as much chance of winning a trophy as Arsenal, it would be a sideways move to Arsenal or Spurs and finished off with saying, basically, who would make him a better player Benitez or Arteta, I know who I'd trust.
Fully agree on that. I think DCL would have bigger ambitions in his sights if he carries on scoring 15-20 goals a season. Better to stay here where Benitez is setting the team up to play to his strengths. Ultimately I could see Utd going for him but at the minute they have Ronaldo, Greenwood, Rashford and Martial to keep happy….

Anything north of £50 million for him would be a very good return on a player we paid so little for. Hell £30 million would. And a genuine change from no resell value on player purchases of recent times.

I really like the lad, but I'm not sure if he has too much more of a ceiling. Being our no. 9 might be the peak of his career. I've said that before and he's kicked on though, so I'll shush.

Anything north of £50 million for him would be a very good return on a player we paid so little for. Hell £30 million would. And a genuine change from no resell value on player purchases of recent times.

I really like the lad, but I'm not sure if he has too much more of a ceiling. Being our no. 9 might be the peak of his career. I've said that before and he's kicked on though, so I'll shush.
I think we’d need to be cautious about selling him. If he continues to bag 15-20 goals a season his price tag is definitely north of £50million and there aren’t too many 20 goal a season strikers about.

Status
Not open for further replies.