2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He isn't going anywhere - saying that if he ever did leave it would be to an Arsenal/Spurs as he loves London and isn't good enough for City/Chelsea/RS.

Utd potentially as Cavani/Ronaldo's long term replacements but I imagine OGS will be sacked before that day comes and the new manager would want someone better.

He isn't going anywhere - saying that if he ever did leave it would be to an Arsenal/Spurs as he loves London and isn't good enough for City/Chelsea/RS.

Utd potentially as Cavani/Ronaldo's long term replacements but I imagine OGS will be sacked before that day comes and the new manager would want someone better.
Since when are city/rs in London?

Never got why anybody 'loves' London.

We cant sell players like him if we are to progress as a club (stupid 100m+ bids aside)
Let's get Europe next year... He'll stay. He knows the Emirates is a veritable snakepit these days.

Never got why anybody 'loves' London.

We cant sell players like him if we are to progress as a club (stupid 100m+ bids aside)
Let's get Europe next year... He'll stay. He knows the Emirates is a veritable snakepit these days.

London is an amazing place tbf, even more so if you're a millionaire

But he wont be moving any time soon

Can't see him moving with a world cup just over a year away. His place in the squad is not a certainty & he could lose his spot with a transfer that doesn't work out. No Champions league team will come in for him & everyone else is a sidestep or downgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.