2021/22 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOTD tonight there'll be half a dozen one on ones that are squandered,if you can find players that can convert them on a regular basis,we can't afford them.

There will also be midfielders from clubs who slot them on 1 on 1s. I dont think a player has to cost a fortune to score that.
Its not like you excuse him for not being good in front of goal because of other aspects of his game.
Its a very valid question now of what exactly does davies bring to the table.

There will also be midfielders from clubs who slot them on 1 on 1s. I dont think a player has to cost a fortune to score that.
Its not like you excuse him for not being good in front of goal because of other aspects of his game.
Its a very valid question now of what exactly does davies bring to the table.
Obviously we need better,but then you can say that of a few positions,but then we're skint. I'd rather have a Davies on the pitch who is at least mobile enough to at least make a nuisance of himself than Rondón who at the moment offers little to nothing.

Obviously we need better,but then you can say that of a few positions,but then we're skint. I'd rather have a Davies on the pitch who is at least mobile enough to at least make a nuisance of himself than Rondón who at the moment offers little to nothing.

I dont he is that mobile.
As gray and townsend have shown. Shrewd dealings can get you players who can cut it.
Its all opinions but i think he should have been moved on by now.

Lad's an absolute disgrace. Golden chance to get himself back onside with the fans and win us a massive, massive game and he well and truly bottles it and passes the buck to a defender who is offside.

As gray and townsend have shown. Shrewd dealings can get you players who can cut it.
You think he isn't as mobile as Rondón? And for every bargain signing like Gray and Townsend there are ten lemons.

You think he isn't as mobile as Rondón? And for every bargain signing like Gray and Townsend there are ten lemons.

You compared him to rondon. Not me. That has nothing to do with me not thinking davies is mobile enough as a midfielder.

You compared him to rondon. Not me. That has nothing to do with me not thinking davies is mobile enough as a midfielder.
The way you're talking about the one on one you'd think he put it in row Z Obviously you don't like him. So whatever he does on the pitch you'll never be happy.

And he passed the ball for a tap in. That's always the right decision.

Why would you choose to try and beat the keeper when a simple pass can take him out of the game? Yerry has to time his run.
If he’s running in from near the touch line fair enough. But he’s virtually straight in on goal. With not one Utd player near him to put him under pressure. 99% of players shot there IMO.

Should’ve been moved on last year at the latest, when it became obvious that he wasn’t going to get any better.

I wonder if Everton mk2 aka Blackpool would be interested ?

That way he wouldn’t have to move house and he’d be able to enjoy a night out in Funny Girls and wouldn’t look to out of place.

The way you're talking about the one on one you'd think he put it in row Z Obviously you don't like him. So whatever he does on the pitch you'll never be happy.

Stop posting silly replies.
I dont rate tom davies as a player that Everton should be looking to progress with.
Deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.