Match Thread Man Utd v Everton. Saturday Oct 2nd.12.30 pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
….it has absolutely nothing to do with fans moaning. Posters moan on forums because he sadly fails to deliver. He can only turn that situation around himself, I can’t have that it’s the fault of the fans.

Most professionals relish being in that position, he didn’t fancy it. He hit a pea roller penalty at QPR that would’ve come back to him had he hit it up Everton Brow. Its basic, but Davies is a very poor striker of a football.

Blaming the fans is putting the horse before the cart, he needs to turn the situation around.
You can think what you will about the reasons for him thinking that way, but he didn’t want to miss it - and that’s why he passed it.

….it has absolutely nothing to do with fans moaning. Posters moan on forums because he sadly fails to deliver. He can only turn that situation around himself, I can’t have that it’s the fault of the fans.

Most professionals relish being in that position, he didn’t fancy it. He hit a pea roller penalty at QPR that would’ve come back to him had he hit it up Everton Brow. Its basic, but Davies is a very poor striker of a football.

Blaming the fans is putting the horse before the cart, he needs to turn the situation around.

Eggs, I think that is the way they are supposed to be put!! lol

Solskjaer is crap
Agree...but the next manager will also be crap...thats the issue as there are not many managers around that can deal with personalities like ronaldo...mourinho ironically would probably be the best they can hope for in order to deal with a squad full of big personalities.

Agree...but the next manager will also be crap...thats the issue as there are not many managers around that can deal with personalities like ronaldo...mourinho ironically would probably be the best they can hope for in order to deal with a squad full of big personalities.
Ronaldo is one of the best players ever so ultimately it is what it is.

We shackled him well when he came on, bar that one chance which he nearly got in.

Status
Not open for further replies.