2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
your point about Rafael being here just to get money till he retires is bizarre. He has shown more hardworking with the players than any of the previous managers. He is out there on the training pitch every day with the players, not just leaving it to his coaches. He is very hands on and you can see at the touch line when the team is playing he isn’t just going through the motions.
What rot.
How can you tell? because of the PR Puff the has been dropping on social media?
At the start of thew season we had numpties telling us Bigtitez was "working the Squad harder with more intense training" based on 3 min of heavily edited video in a Club Tweet.

And even if he is out on the training pitch more, perhaps Carlo was doing better things with his time like reviewing video and working on tactics? Perhaps Carlo trusted his Coaches to carry out his orders more? Surely Rafalafel should have better things to do that micro-manage the squad and his coaches?

Who knows? perhaps he is working them harder? it would certainly explain the many more injuries we are suffering at the moment compared with this time last year.

He calls him King Carlo on a regular basis in an attempt to get bites on here because he’s a boring previously banned WUM.
You certain have taken quite an unhealthy interest in me recently.

I apologise if I have absent-mindedly pooped on your front lawn at some point, I'm really not worth all your bother.

Sigurdsson was suspended after Benitez arrived.

He'd have been playing if he was here, Dave, make no mistake about it.

Given the injuries we've got, I think there's a fair chance he'd have played at Villa and against Norwich

Thing is though, the team has been based on quick transitions and a compact shape (at the risk of over-simplifying it), I would doubt he would have been in the 1st XI on that basis

Status
Not open for further replies.