2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want everyone to remember in five years that after 25 years of not winning a trophy with our greatest achievement having been selling Wayne Rooney to Man Utd and scraping 4th, that we managed to get James Rodriguez.

And then a section of our mad fanbase were happy when he left the day after we got knocked out of a cup by QPR, while being managed by one of our greatest rivals' modern legends, who had been on a 'project-building, not about money' trip to China for two years.

NSNO. EV-ER-TON AREN'T WE LAD!??

When did the Qatari club last win their illustrious league? James is a faded legend who just wants a payday. Similar to when we signed Ginola or Gazza.

I'm sure you not being a football manager is a great loss to the game.

There are thousands of footballers who would love to be managed by you. I'm not sure you would be able to get them to play a high press but they would do a lovely drag back and hAve a great insta account.
What are you wittering on about now? What's me not being a football manager got to do with anything?

Any manager, in any job, should have time to speak to their employees.

Any requests lads

images (5).jpeg

I think Myers now being the fountain of knowledge is weirder than Rafael and James even coming to the club.

He is a massive attention seeker who deactivates his account as soon as some calls him out on it. I can't believe he has even been allowed to publish something on a website

All the best James, gutted it never worked out and we absolutely had to punt you when we have no option to replace - brilliant football logic that.

Everton will get the club, manager and players we deserve with some of the whoppers who "support" us.

Any Evertonian who doesn't want to watch skillful players (even injury prone ones) doing their thing in the royal blue, and would sooner have lads who run about a lot and work hard, like Kenny, iwobi etc, need to take a review of our clubs illustrious history and what it should mean and why we were once called the school of science.

Those are the values I was brought up on - seems many of you are willing to sell them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.