2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How's that working out then?
I didn't day it was working out. I was pointing out that cotton bud has already proven to be a waster so give someone else a go. If they don't stand up, then give the next kid a go. I can't believe anyone wants to defend a player stealing millions from this club and doesn't know who were playing next. It disgusts me.

30Mon Mar 14, 20168:00 PMA(18.)Leicester CityLeicester (1.)4-2-3-131.8241:0
31Sun Mar 20, 20161:30 PMH(19.)Sunderland AFCSunderland (17.)4-4-2 double 652.3111:1
32Sat Apr 2, 20163:00 PMA(19.)Norwich CityNorwich (18.)4-2-3-127.1373:2
33Sat Apr 9, 20163:00 PMA(19.)Southampton FCSouthampton (8.)4-2-3-131.5423:1
34Sat Apr 16, 20163:00 PMH(19.)Swansea CitySwansea (12.)4-2-3-148.9493:0
35Sat Apr 23, 20163:00 PMA(19.)Liverpool FCLiverpool (7.)4-2-3-143.8372:2
36Sat Apr 30, 20163:00 PMH(19.)Crystal PalaceCrystal Palace (16.)4-2-3-152.1071:0
37Sat May 7, 20163:00 PMA(19.)Aston VillaAston Villa (20.)4-2-3-133.0550:0
38Sun May 15, 20163:00 PMH(18.)Tottenham HotspurSpurs (2.)4-2-3-152.1835:1
I was really referring us rolling over for Sunderland.

If people genuinely believe Rafael forced Rodriguez out, then the jokes on you.

He played Rondon twice in 4 days, when he could barely run, he’s that unfit.

James wanted out as soon as Ancelotti left, and the Board probably wanted him shifting to ensure his Hyper Inflating wages were off the books.
some pretty twisted logic you got here mate... thats EXACTLY why he ran to qatar.. watching others play while clearly unfit and not getting into the team bcuz benitez thinks he was not fit enough....

james left to get minutes , he cares about the national team thats it.

benitez played his hand, he now has to back up his bet, atm he is LOSING it, getting kicked from a cup at the hands of the all mighty QPR was his strike 1. he still has 2 more chances, EPL and FA cup, but chances are he will strike out horribly cuz numbers aside this team severely lacks quality, hard work wont separate you from ANY of the other teams (as shown by... well every 1 so far , more recently QPR) .

this team remembers me some hyped boxers with unbeaten records , once they fought elite or capable competition they started to rack Ls and quickly faded away... 15th placement incoming...

Are these the players on the pitch that the manager has selected and told which formation and tactics to play? Or some other ones?
And sometimes they don't or can't carry them out, having another team on the pitch at the same time rarely helps.

That doesn't really strengthen your point like you think it does.

I forgot to add that playing Rondon twice in four days despite the fact he’s in his knees after 15 mins, showed that he has no issue playing players who were slightly unfit.

James made the decision he didn’t want to play, and Rafael is a scapegoat, naturally.

If James really wanted to play, like Rondon did, then he’d have played.

I forgot to add that playing Rondon twice in four days despite the fact he’s in his knees after 15 mins, showed that he has no issue playing players who were slightly unfit.

James made the decision he didn’t want to play, and Rafael is a scapegoat, naturally.

If James really wanted to play, like Rondon did, then he’d have played.

Or he’d literally play any other player this season than bend the knee and welcome Rodriguez back into the squad.

Benitez signings are 50/50. Gray and Townsend good Begovic and Rondon poor. I won't offer opinion on Lonergan as he's not likely to play. If he is going to be picking the players he needs to get more right than wrong given the poor quality already in the squad.

?☹️??‍♂️WTF is he supposed to have done so far, give him and yourself a break for god sake

At the minute I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. However he has already added 2 more players to the pile of dead wood we already have. In the next 2 windows needs to do better.

Or he’d literally play any other player this season than bend the knee and welcome Rodriguez back into the squad.

Don’t do it to yourself, it’s not worth it.

If he wanted to play he’d play, instead he’s on twitch, never at Goodison, not remotely interested in Everton.
The most talented player we’ve had since Rooney, Kanchelskis, but if his hearts not in it, it’s not in it.

At the minute I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. However he has already added 2 more players to the pile of dead wood we already have. In the next 2 windows needs to do better.
I'm confused haven’t you been reading, we have been restricted massively by FFP, whether Moshiri want to spend or not he could due to this stupid rule that is in place to keep teams out side the top 6 beneath the top 6. Begovic is a back up goalie and he’s done ok, but he won’t play when pickford is fit, Same with Rondon but Rondon isn’t fit he’s had to play because of injuries to others, we are only a few games into the season and you calling 2 deadwood. Hopefully in January there is money to spend, there should be due to some players gone, I actually think he’s done amazing getting in who we have for 1.7 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.