2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all want what's best for us.

Most of us know we are on a hiding to nothing with this kopite in charge.
Not sure if it's most. Doesn't seem to be that much unrest in the ground and that's probably the best place to gauge opinion.

This argument was always going to intensify once he lost a couple so could be different in the ground Saturday.

Not sure if it's most. Doesn't seem to be that much unrest in the ground and that's probably the best place to gauge opinion.

This argument was always going to intensify once he lost a couple so could be different in the ground Saturday.
Most don't want him but a good proportion of that group decided to give him a chance.

Hes starting to fall at the first hurdles and it will snowball quickly.

Links yes but it was only the press. Nobody had a clue really.

As for the ridiculing us argument this is a perfect example of why fans should never get to be in control of any club.

At the time he got the job I was as unhappy as you but what's transpired since with the not having a pot to pee in I can see why the club appointed him. I want what's best for Everton and if that's him then so be it. Time will tell.
A blind man sat backwards on a galloping horse can see Rafael Benitez is not good enough for Everton FC.

A blind man sat backwards on a galloping horse can see Rafael Benitez is not good enough for Everton FC.
Pep wasn't available but I don't think he'd have fancied it anyway.

Most of the links in the summer weren't good enough to us as fans but you have to realize we are just some other nothing club to most fans of other clubs so we have to cut our cloth accordingly.

Most of the links in the summer weren't good enough to us as fans but you have to realize we are just some other nothing club to most fans of other clubs so we have to cut our cloth accordingly.
Nonsense, if Rafael Benitez is the answer to our problems, we should give up now.

If people genuinely believe Rafael forced Rodriguez out, then the jokes on you.

He played Rondon twice in 4 days, when he could barely run, he’s that unfit.

James wanted out as soon as Ancelotti left, and the Board probably wanted him shifting to ensure his Hyper Inflating wages were off the books.

That doesn't really strengthen your point like you think it does.

By using pep , I think you missed the memo mate . It’s usual to say “who did you want Eddie Howe ?” On occasion , when they’ve lost a few you can ramble something about potterball but if they win avoid that .

If people genuinely believe Rafael forced Rodriguez out, then the jokes on you.

He played Rondon twice in 4 days, when he could barely run, he’s that unfit.

James wanted out as soon as Ancelotti left, and the Board probably wanted him shifting to ensure his Hyper Inflating wages were off the books.
He wanted to play games to get his place back in the national team.

He has gone to the middle of nowhere to make that happen.

And we finally arrive at the crux of the matter. You’re not allowed to direct your anger at the man/men who actually made this happen and caused this chaos though. He’s the perfect human shield for them. Absolute cowboys mate, scum bags that need running out of this club. Oooooh but look at this shiny new stadium lads, look over here, look at the fat kopite, look anywhere but at us. Charlatans and criminals.
I've been saying pretty much that since Benitez was appointed. I don't feel sorry for him though he knew what he was getting into and has negotiated himself a very good contract.

He was well aware that the purse strings were about to be tied and he also knew he would be unpopular with many fans. Can't really blame Moshiri though, he has spunked a load of his money on the squad and we have got nowhere.

My problem with Moshiri is that he interferes in football matters too much. He's paying Brands a fortune to be DOF he should either give Brands control to run the club, or, if he doesn't think Brands is up to it, and I must admit I don't, then he should sack him and give the job to someone he trusts and allow him to get on with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.