Free Agents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aurier for 6 months 100 percent, we must sign a long term RB next summer. Any sort of attacking option that could come off the bench, don't know who's out there

Robbie Brady till next summer simply to be a back up to digne, even of he was to only play 3 4 might be worth a shout

Two awful shouts I'm afraid.

Aurier isnt a whole lot of an improvement on Kenny tbh. Brady, when not injured, is very limited.

Unless they were on very small wages, which I doubt Aurier is on, it'd be a massuve swerve on both for me.

Brady lacks any pace as well and Benitez seems to like a lot of pace in his wide players (presumably you're not thinking of Brady in a playmaker role).

Two awful shouts I'm afraid.

Aurier isnt a whole lot of an improvement on Kenny tbh. Brady, when not injured, is very limited.

Unless they were on very small wages, which I doubt Aurier is on, it'd be a massuve swerve on both for me.

Brady lacks any pace as well and Benitez seems to like a lot of pace in his wide players (presumably you're not thinking of Brady in a playmaker role).

He is an absolutely huge improvement on Kenny. This is Kenny who was out of his depth in the SPL you’re talking about.

Strong no, but it does suggest depth.

We have the numbers, we just lack quality in-depth and half the squad are injury-prone crocks.

Squad depth refers specifically to quality, not just numbers. It means that if a first team player gets injured, you can realistically replace him with a player that can do at least an acceptable job or even to a similar level. We are currently a Digne injury away from having no full backs that can compete at Premier League level. That isn’t squad depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.