2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We tried this summer so I don't know why we wouldn't.

Benitez wants him.

I for one never said either Gray or Townsend - for what they cost - were bad buys, btw. As players to bolster the squad they're absolutely fine and Gray is a real talent but just needs consistency and games.

Benitez doesn't rate Maitland-Niles and that's why we didn't go for him with a permanent offer. I too wouldn't mind him but really he's another player who's just a jack of all trades and master of one.

Tbf mate both statements are just going off social media rumours. I think a part of your problem lately has been reading up on different things and getting angry without actually taking a step back to question is that 100% accurate?

I mean some on here think Moshiri signed Iwobi yet there is no proof. Some think Brands signs players others think he doesn't. Some think we couldn't afford Dumfries others think we could but Benitez didn't want him.

For every statement thrown out there you'll find another contradicting that.

I used to be the same btw - now until something concrete happens/is reported I take a lot of stuff from social media and the likes of the athletic with a pinch of salt.

99% of what goes on most people wont be privy to.

Oh we are so far away from fine its unreal.

But yes, we will continue to be Everton, bobbing along, existing, like we do.
yeah that's what I meant, ain't gonna go down or owt, just gonna exist and our fun will be based on players running about for 60 minutes before getting injured

Might scrape a 2-1 at home to Arsenal though, so there's that

Tbf mate both statements are just going off social media rumours. I think a part of your problem lately has been reading up on different things and getting angry without actually taking a step back to question is that 100% accurate?

I mean some on here think Moshiri signed Iwobi yet there is no proof. Some think Brands signs players others think he doesn't. Some think we couldn't afford Dumfries others think we could but Benitez didn't want him.

For every statement thrown out there you'll find another contradicting that.

I used to be the same btw - now until something concrete happens/is reported I take a lot of stuff from social media and the likes of the athletic with a pinch of salt.

99% of what goes on most people wont be privy to.
They aren't mate.

AMN thing is from Joyce's piece, nothing to do with social media.

Longstaff was widely reported and the Athletic went with it a few times (both their Newcastle and Everton writers).

I think the Dumfries thing was probably a bit of both. Benitez maybe wasn't sure but it seems we decided we did want him but regardless, couldn't get the money together

Fat pigman... That's too simple for me.
At least @Lord Buckethead manages to change the nicknames from time to time, bulbous Benny being one of the better ones.
Not too mention there's definitely some bear in there too.

Manbearpig.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.