2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wage to minutes on the pitch ratio just not attractive enough for any side from Europe to take a punt on him.
Not in their current financial situation, absolutely. Which would have meant Everton subsidising his wage (as we saw with the offer to Porto for Diaz, and when Istanbul came calling).

Now, hopefully, given how rich the Qatari clubs are, that isn't the case here. But if Everton are reported (reliably) to be subsidising his wage, then that is just utter, utter madness.

What a complete tosser and waster and w....r good riddance. I understand Tom Davies asked to to to Qatar as his man servant but they could not agree on a wage. Also Tom's fashion sense might upset a few in Qatar.

Honestly it's starting to feel like its personal for Rafael regarding James. How does Rondon start a game when he has played less football than James has in the last 6 months.

We started the year already missing a midfielder due to suspension and now have DCL and Richarlison out with injury. Bare bones. I reckon we will see Simms before we James though. It needs to be sorted out. He is contracted to the club, getting paid good money and we need bodies.

Wait?

No other decent team decided to take him?

Odd...

Nice one for the Richarlison assist at the pit, but good riddance.

Said time and time again - we can't slate the mentality of this team and then give him a free pass.

He swerved playing for the club because he felt tired. Ancelotti's words, not mine.

His international setup told him to jog on because although he wasn't injured, he'd been sat on his arse playing games and not fit.

He made disrespectful comments towards the club while sat on his arse, playing those games. "I don't even know who Everton are playing next"

There's a reason we were able to sign him. There's a reason why only bottom of the league in Turkey, and a team in Qatar want him.

Status
Not open for further replies.