Match Thread Queens Park Rangers v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be going straight from work to this, so hoping it'll be a decent game - I've never liked that ground, though. QPR seem to have made an OK start this season, but have lost their last 2 - so I think they'll be hoping for a decent result so the rot doesn't set in (as will we). I think Lonergan will start as it seems that Begovic will be needed for the next league game or two, although he could probably use a bit more first-team action to get him up to speed, given yesterday's showing. I suspect this game will be the cue for that balloon Dykes, who drives me up the wall when playing for Scotland, to find a bit of form in front of goal.

Field as strong a team as we can - would be really nice for us to bounce back from Villa.
Thats the problem though!!we will be struggling to play a strong team,real problems up front with Richarlison,DCL out and Rondon out on his feet fitness wise, possibly Gray through the middle or the other option is give Simms his head?

Wouldn't play Godfrey. He was goosed the other day and has played 150 minutes in the space of four days. He's not fit so don't push it too much.

Begovic
Kenny - Keane - Holgate - Digne
Davies - Gbamin
Townsend - Gomes - Iwobi
Rondon

Christ we're so crap

This is a game which will be decided by those players who don’t play. If we went with our best available 11 and they go with theirs it would be a tough struggle but we should win. If we put the 11 out and then put them out again on Saturday then we have issues and that is setting aside the possibility of further injuries. However QPR have exactly the same problems, though not our injury list.
They will play a weakened team as will we, it just depends which side leaves out the most important players.
A win would be nice and would set us up for Saturday, it would also be good for players on the periphery to get a win but in the overall scheme of things it matters not as we are not good enough to win a cup.
But still, COYB!

Wouldn't play Godfrey. He was goosed the other day and has played 150 minutes in the space of four days. He's not fit so don't push it too much.

Begovic
Kenny - Keane - Holgate - Digne
Davies - Gbamin
Townsend - Gomes - Iwobi
Rondon

Christ we're so crap
Keane - Holgate at the middle of the defence - the Axis of Assclowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.