2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You say its a write off but if we lose that you just know some will be all over it like its a game we should of won

Utd lose Ronaldo they have Cavani
They lose Greenwood they have Rashford
They lose Sancho they have Martial

We lose DCL we have a half fit Rondon
We lose Richarlison we have Anthony Gordon.

Thats why with 7 injuries we aint doing much now until after the international break.

Utd lose Ronaldo they have Cavani
They lose Greenwood they have Rashford
They lose Sancho they have Martial

We lose DCL we have a half fit Rondon
We lose Richarlison we have Anthony Gordon.

Thats why with 7 injuries we aint doing much now until after the international break.

….of course they have a stronger squad but Utd are not unbeatable, we shouldn’t go into any game thinking we’ve lost. Never write 3 points off, I hoped we got out of that mindset with some terrific away performances last season.

….of course they have a stronger squad but Utd are not unbeatable, we shouldn’t go into any game thinking we’ve lost. Never write 3 points off, I hoped we got out of that mindset with some terrific away performances last season.
It’s what we’ve become and what they want us to be. A happy mid-table cloggers bowing down to the “bigger teams”

I'm with you here. If you aren't at least trying to win might as well pack up altogether. Its a likely defeat but strange things happen in football that's why we love it.

…even yesterday we carried threat, I’m sure had DCL & Richarlison been playing we’d have gone ahead. We look brittle defensively but the introduction of conventional wingers has made a big difference & we can cause problems for top teams.

The team model looks ok to me, the quality lacking in certain areas.

We don’t know the ins and outs of who Benitez may or may not have rejected

Of course we don't. Nonetheless, it is unfair to criticise Benitez's inability to bolster the squad in a summer window in which we had next to nothing to spend. Brands should come under scrutiny for not making those signings when we actually had the cash available in abudance.

He’s done here. The look on his face in the post game interview said it all. Whether he’s been sold down the river or not transfer wise by Moshiri (I actually think he was probably told there was no money to spend before he took the job) is irrelevant, as he will end up taking the rap either way.

its for the best he’s removed and left forgotten in a very dark corner of the clubs history.
What chance have we got with fans like you?

They aint unbeatable but you and I both know a win without DCL, Richarlison, Pickford, Coleman and potentially Allan is very slim yet the Kult will be pulling themselves off if we lose to give it the "Get the FSW out the club he's crap, a dinosaur" etc etc like Pep Guardiola could do any better with 2 GK's and a load of Championship quality players on the bench.

They aint unbeatable but you and I both know a win without DCL, Richarlison, Pickford, Coleman and potentially Allan is very slim yet the Kult will be pulling themselves off if we lose to give it the "Get the FSW out the club he's crap, a dinosaur" etc etc like Pep Guardiola could do any better with 2 GK's and a load of Championship quality players on the bench.

….I think you are paranoid about your beloved Benitez.

Football is about footballers, talk about the team don’t fret about the manager. The United game will be tough, especially if we have players out but we’ve got games before that one.

I'm with you here. If you aren't at least trying to win might as well pack up altogether. Its a likely defeat but strange things happen in football that's why we love it.
Of course we will try to win, you don't have a top manager like Rafael and go into games with any other mindset, its one reason why there were positives from yesterday, with the loss of so many players we were on a hiding to nothing but for 60 minutes we did work hard, we did try, Rafael wont accept anything less.

Of course we will try to win, you don't have a top manager like Rafael and go into games with any other mindset, its one reason why there were positives from yesterday, with the loss of so many players we were on a hiding to nothing but for 60 minutes we did work hard, we did try, Rafael wont accept anything less.

….oh dear, you truly are smitten.

….I think you are paranoid about your beloved Benitez.

Football is about footballers, talk about the team don’t fret about the manager. The United game will be tough, especially if we have players out but we’ve got games before that one.

No mate im just fed up of a section of our fans acting like tossers because they dont like the manager.

Lose a pre season game = OMG GET HIM BINNED!!

Win a game 3-1 = OMG WE WUZ CRAP OUTSIDE OF 7 MINUTES!!

Lose a game with near half our starting 11 out injured = OMG HE'S USELESS TOLD YOU I WUZ RIGHT EEZ A FAT SPANISH WAITER!!

Its actually embarassing and going to be a long season until said "supporters" turn it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.