2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a few people saying it if you check and i could not be bothered going back to qoute them, I am not afraid of quoting someone on an internet forum mate rest assured.

No, when.
So myself, @tommye and @blulouie all used the word folk. So according to you we’re all wools??

Literally all 3 of us, if I’m not mistaken, are from the dingle.

So yeah, pipe down

Neither will I but iwobi ha I mean you could have played Gordon earlier or brought simms on.

We all know at this point owobi indeed nothing

Simms would have been eaten alive by Mings and Konsa the kid was playing in league 1 last season and has only just returned from injury.

No DCL, Richarlison and a half fit Rondon who couldn't have lasted the 90 mins with Tuesdays cup game around the corner.

Blaming the manager is literally hilarious.

Blame our shoddy medic / conditioning staff our injury record is consistently bad season in season out

Surprised Kev the Rat wasn't in there with you lot to complete the collection of bitters.

Sick burn.

Simms would have been eaten alive by Mings and Konsa the kid was playing in league 1 last season and has only just returned from injury.

No DCL, Richarlison and a half fit Rondon who couldn't have lasted the 90 mins with Tuesdays cup game around the corner.

Agreed, this debacle wasn't on him.

Taking off the centre forward for a midfielder sends a message to the team that we are playing for a point. It backfired badly.

These players don't have the mentality to see a game out so trying to shut up at the back was never going to work. Our defending this year has been much worse than last year with far more errors. Players need to take responsibility at some point and cut out the errors.

Like a punch drunk boxer, just lashing out and swinging at nothing.

You’re done for, the towel has been thrown in by your corner
Why because you declared it so? caught you flush on the chin half pissed, you're on the canvas begging for mercy, begging for me not to finish you.

However now I will leave you be as I have been pointed by the mod when all I wanted to do was come in here and protect our manager Benitez from the obvious cult.

This is a Benitez thread now and I will stay on topic and I will back the manager until his contract gets extended, and then for a further 5 years. LONG LIVE RAF.

Betting against Benitez is betting against Everton, I won't do it as a supporter of the CLUB.

He's not a sheep or a cult follower, fair play to him. you have spent all night calling people liars and folk.
Hi mate, have you ever met him to be sure that he is not an actual sheep? There are videos of goats walking around on two legs and the like so my advice would be, be careful, especially if you are fixated with hanging around old cowsheds.

Benitez used to work in a cowshed but has managed to climb his way up the ladder and would not want to be dragged back to such things.

As they say, blood is thicker than water. ?

Blame our shoddy medic / conditioning staff our injury record is consistently bad season in season out
Probably and your right and I'm not blaming benitez for the Injuries and spending the prefious s years but even if SImms offerrs nothing he atleasts gains some experience which to me trumps the likes of iwobi who steals a living he does nothing and offers nothing he never has ane never will offer the club anything and never will, so yes I would prefer a youngster with potential get some experience than iwobi who offers nothing and never has and like I said just a complete waste of time as a footballer.

But hey ho we lost and deservedly so and hopefully we get through the next few weeks without ruining our season.

Status
Not open for further replies.