2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rafael will be roaming the streets of Liverpool trying to find the dreaded @chicoazul to stop him tweeting before the next two matches, only to realize he's set up shop in his old stomping grounds at St. James Park

We did well today for the majority of the game despite most of our best players being unavailable, the reality is we've been hitting the self distruct button like we did in the second half for years, it's just the first time it's happened under Benitez, it's not possible for him or anyone for that matter to immediately eradicate and completely shake out the error prone, bottle job mind-set we've shown time and time again under multiple managers for so long now, I think we will eventually achieve a culture change under Benitez but of course there will be bumps in the road, nothing goes up only

Which part being angry or hiding??

Because you certainly didn’t have the balls to quote me or tag me, or then respond. So hiding is definitely part of your nature
There was a few people saying it if you check and i could not be bothered going back to qoute them, I am not afraid of quoting someone on an internet forum mate rest assured.
Not insulted anyone tonight mate ?
No, when.

Yes I did not understand that it was very odd but I wont see him sacked over it.
Neither will I he had nothing further if Rodriguez want fit but iwobi I mean you could have played Gordon earlier or brought simms on.

We all know at this point iwobi offers absolutely nothing and I maintain arsenal must have pissed themselves when they recieved an offer for someone who does nothing to effect any gsnw and is destined to sign for Bournemouth or QPR in the championship s

Status
Not open for further replies.