2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Ok...Sheedy did play for the RS and is therefore surely contaminated by kopitery. Now that doesn’t bother me because he was just doing his job which is the same as the current manager of Everton...just doing his job, and for the time being making a good fist of it

Why are you so arsed what someone else chooses to do

Oh Ok...Sheedy did play for the RS and is therefore surely contaminated by kopitery. Now that doesn’t bother me because he was just doing his job which is the same as the current manager of Everton...just doing his job, and for the time being making a good fist of it
Sheedy was a misguided youth who, following enlightenment, rejected the devil and followed his righteous path to salvation and glory.
Amen

Last edited:

jim-carrey-ace-ventura.gif

Why are you so arsed what someone else chooses to do
I’m not really...just interested to know the thought process. At the end of the day people will have different views and sometimes it is interesting to know why they think that way but believe me I won’t lose any sleep over it

Ancelotti and Moyes are safe as houses this season. Barca are a mess so Ancelotti will get a free pass as long as he stays in the CL group. Moyes won’t have that West Ham team near relegation and the owners have learned their lesson from firing him the first time. Koeman will probably go at some point although who wants that job, and as long as Arteta stays away from the bottom 3 he’ll probably get the season.
Oh thanks very much for explaining that lot so succinctly, I won't have my £ on it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.