2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I believe they should not pick Managers based on who the fans detest the most.

Benitez called it spot on yesterday in his post match interview - outside of a few disgruntled voices on social media whipping up hatred most Blues have been decent towards him.

I couldn't care less if the fans like him or not providing we are winning games of football.

Benitez called it spot on yesterday in his post match interview - outside of a few disgruntled voices on social media whipping up hatred most Blues have been decent towards him.

I couldn't care less if the fans like him or not providing we are winning games of football.
If he keeps winning things will be fine.

I agree it's still early days but the lazy cowards that make up our squad actually seem to be working quite hard. I find this encouraging.

If he keeps winning things will be fine.
I think most fans are level headed at present and know:

1. Funds are tight so he hasn't been able to bring in the players required to fight for europe over 38 games

2. There is no one better out there to replace him with

I fancy us to drop points away at Villa - some will be made up on social media but most will understand Villa are a tough side and being at home under the lights they'll be very tough to beat certainly without our top goalscorer.

Yes, I believe that is the line the PR Dept are pushing.

You are perfectly with your rights to go over the top in your adulation of him mate, I'm just not there with him.

I never thought I'd say this, but he's making Ancelotti's work seem quite lazy. Even during Ancelotti's honeymoon period when we were slotting non stop, it seemed like the team was playing off the back of high emotion, rather than tactical nous.

Benitez has our lads organised, energetic, playing quickly, and fighting for the shirt. I honestly didn't expect this from him at all but he's making it very difficult not to get behind him. Long may it last.

Benitez needs to be doing it from the kick - off mate, that first half against Southampton was bad, the first half against Burnley was absolutely gash, negative from the off and we sat way too deep. The better teams will punish us.

I think most fans are level headed at present and know:

1. Funds are tight so he hasn't been able to bring in the players required to fight for europe over 38 games

2. There is no one better out there to replace him with

I fancy us to drop points away at Villa - some will be made up on social media but most will understand Villa are a tough side and being at home under the lights they'll be very tough to beat certainly without our top goalscorer.
Think we will get at least a point which will be a good return in the scheme of things. i think they will be far more inclined to attack than we saw from Burnley (or us in the 1st) which will play into Benitez’s way of counter attacking atm, so we might even nick it. Richarlison might event suit No9 more when playing against a back line that isn’t made up of Orc’s

Think we will get at least a point which will be a good return in the scheme of things. i think they will be far more inclined to attack than we saw from Burnley (or us in the 1st) which will play into Benitez’s way of counter attacking atm, so we might even nick it. Richarlison might event suit No9 more when playing against a back line that isn’t made up of Orc’s

We've had a good start but need to keep level headed - away games against the likes of Villa, West Ham, Leicester are tough games particularly under the lights with a hostile home crowd - I would snap your hands off at a draw now.

Benitez needs to be doing it from the kick - off mate, that first half against Southampton was bad, the first half against Burnley was absolutely gash, negative from the off and we sat way too deep. The better teams will punish us.
He thinks he is doing it correctly from the kick off. No manager sets out to go a goal down. He obviously set out thinking it was the best option based on thorough research of the opposition. Just be happy we have a manager who can realise he's dropped the ball and change it up tactically to counter the opposition, which he has done well up to now. Better teams will always punish us. That's why they're better teams...

Long may the results continue.

Some proper bold shouts being thrown out tho.
Aye, preseason even the most die-hard Rafalafelisers were seeing a squeeze into the Top Half as a challenge, now they are Europe-bound based on a lucky 7 mins against a wobbling Burnley.

They are blowing so much smoke up his rectum at the moment he won't need to flap his arms around playing charades with the team from the sidelines, he can just flap his jaw up and down like a dying trout and send smoke signals to them instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.