Match Thread Everton v Burnley - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vital we win today, can't help but still feel it could be a relegation six pointer come the season end - but I say that whilst acknowledging I'm very pessimistic about Everton and football in general at the moment.

For the same reason, I expect a draw today. Everton with any degree of expectation fold easily traditionally.
Relegation? Good God man

Vital we win today, can't help but still feel it could be a relegation six pointer come the season end - but I say that whilst acknowledging I'm very pessimistic about Everton and football in general at the moment.

For the same reason, I expect a draw today. Everton with any degree of expectation fold easily traditionally.
Even that is an understatement.

Relegation? Good God man

I don't think we'll go down, but if we don't pick up points early we have a rough November fixture list and a bunch of mental midgets in the squad, combined with a section of our fan base itching to go nuclear, so I can see things going south in a hurry.

So I think it's vital we pick up points now when we can.

I don't think we'll go down, but if we don't pick up points early we have a rough November fixture list and a bunch of mental midgets in the squad, combined with a section of our fan base itching to go nuclear, so I can see things going south in a hurry.

If it makes you feel any better, Benitez's teams usually finish strong.

JFC I'm so done with this kind of talk. Might just start putting the mentality people on ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.