Match Thread Everton v Burnley - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vital we win today, can't help but still feel it could be a relegation six pointer come the season end - but I say that whilst acknowledging I'm very pessimistic about Everton and football in general at the moment.

For the same reason, I expect a draw today. Everton with any degree of expectation fold easily traditionally.

Vital we win today, can't help but still feel it could be a relegation six pointer come the season end - but I say that whilst acknowledging I'm very pessimistic about Everton and football in general at the moment.

For the same reason, I expect a draw today. Everton with any degree of expectation fold easily traditionally.
I would never have noticed!!

Congratulations...that truly is the most pessimistic post I have seen in a long time lol

Newcastle.

Tbh our 'five at the back' wasn't anywhere near as defensive as the connotation. We had two centre-backs (in addition to Lascelles) who were good footballers and one of whom loved to get forward (Schar scored twice in a game against Cardiff). We just needed better wing backs cos Ritchie and Yedlin, as it was at the time, were both limited.

Benitez knows how to set up against teams like Burnley.

Status
Not open for further replies.