2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The main issue here is that he is still with us , and is undoubtedly still a massive talent, if motivated , and used appropriately. It is Benitez job to do that , and I am sure that he will.
Some strange posters on here that seem to fluctuate wildly from one extreme to the other , and flounce around accordingly.

Nah mate, he’s special, magic in his boots. The best players create, space and time, they disect the pitch, over a range, they see the pass no one else does, have the ability to execute it, they spread it, switch it, break lines, Jamo is the closest thing to KDB in the PL talent wise in my opinion.

We all know it, he’s special. Deep down I know you do to, I mean I know you watch all our games, he’s a class apart and always the most talented player on the pitch, unless maybe we‘re playing City, KDB is better.
He has no pace and he does nothing off the ball, two massive differences between a real superstar like De Bruyne and a player like James.

There's some amount of ludicrous chat about what this feller hands us. Six goals and 5 assists in a season we finished 10th in. That's it.

Once you get something in your head you don't let it go do you David.

He hasn't stunk any place out, Absolute myth because you and the other Rafael fan boys are so hellbent on supporting Rafael and his every decision they cannot see the logic.

I'm in agreement he shouldn't start the next game either btw, but to say he shouldn't play any games in the prem is just silly.
It's up to the manager if he plays. If he says no, I support that.

He has no pace and he does nothing off the ball, two massive differences between a real superstar like De Bruyne and a player like James.

There's some amount of ludicrous chat about what this feller hands us. Six goals and 5 assists in a season we finished 10th in. That's it.
Did you like Sheedy Dave ?

where would we have finished last season if he didnt score those 6 and make those glorious assists. Let alone his class in open play and the fact that opposition doubled up on him. I am sure some brainy person with a spreadsheet can tell us exactly where we would hav e ended up.

The main issue here is that he is still with us , and is undoubtedly still a massive talent, if motivated , and used appropriately. It is Benitez job to do that , and I am sure that he will.
Some strange posters on here that seem to fluctuate wildly from one extreme to the other , and flounce around accordingly.
Common sense. Love it!

It's up to the manager if he plays. If he says no, I support that.
.... when you are a certified message board troll and you are super enjoying it .... and to add.. when you are kopite manager mega hyper fan boy/girl...
........ and then you are! and only believes/contented that the kopite manager can/will only deliver a 12th place finish...

He has a hell of a lot of making up to do, he may have his "brand" name and feel he is a superstar, but Evertonians are probably most unforgiving crowd in the land, he needs to knuckle down, show the right attitude,work his socks off, if he shows that and even if things are not going for him on the pitch he will have us at least onside with him, will it happen?well time will show I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.