New Everton Stadium Discussion

2035 and we will get a last min pen to win the league, sinkhole appears swallowing the penalty spot as the striker hits it. Draw the game, lose the title and have to ask Liverpool can we share the ground til we fix ours.
Apparently Bill bought a kids plays and to fill the dock.

Please don't build on sand!!

Everyone therefore who hears these words of mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man, who built his house on a rock. The rain came down, the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat on that house; and it didn't fall, for it was founded on the rock. Everyone who hears these words of mine, and doesn't do them will be like a foolish man, who built his house on the sand. The rain came down, the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat on that house; and it fell—and great was its fall.

— Matthew 7:24–27

Everyone therefore who hears these words of mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man, who built his house on a rock. The rain came down, the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat on that house; and it didn't fall, for it was founded on the rock. Everyone who hears these words of mine, and doesn't do them will be like a foolish man, who built his house on the sand. The rain came down, the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat on that house; and it fell—and great was its fall.

If we're getting all biblical, wouldn't Stonecross have been a better choice? See what I did there?

When do the three little pigs come in?
Can’t beat a good fairy tale.

Looks like Matthew has never heard of piling foundations.

The RIBA North offices are at Mann Island, so who knows......
They'll have a good view of the aesthetic disaster then.

To me it's always looked like a leisure centre in Uttoxeter or some such place. The location is the only saving grace (no pun intended).

Stealing your pulpit here @Mrtallywacker ....

I expect you to strike him down with a suitably old testament smiting.

Or forgive him.