2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
06C127C5-1348-4E72-A81A-565F40D03D24.jpeg
Get him gone, waster.

Reflects poorly on FSW that he can’t let his feud go
I’m left wondering why Benitez wouldn’t like him though? There must be a reason why, I mean first impressions go a long way. It just seems odd to me and points maybe more to his attitude in the past. Either way I would like to see him back in the team.

I’m left wondering why Benitez wouldn’t like him though? There must be a reason why, I mean first impressions go a long way. It just seems odd to me and points maybe more to his attitude in the past. Either way I would like to see him back in the team.
It's quite simple why he doesn't like him, he's a lazy player and nothing about Benitez couching style supports luxury players that don't fight for the team.

I suspect raf knows he's a quality player but cant overlook the workrate.

James getting slaughtered on here for being on a yacht.
Does anyone think he is there without consent? If he was then I'm sure the club could fire him for breach of contract.

Maybe he has been told he can go because he is no longer wanted anywhere near FF.
It doesn't look great but I'm sure he hasn't gone without the green light from the club.

James getting slaughtered on here for being on a yacht.
Does anyone think he is there without consent? If he was then I'm sure the club could fire him for breach of contract.

Maybe he has been told he can go because he is no longer wanted anywhere near FF.
It doesn't look great but I'm sure he hasn't gone without the green light from the club.
Course not its part of the agreement. Davek said it last year when we all had a right laugh at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.