2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
do not promise things that are way out of your control... i really wish it goes that good but from my experience teams surface from the pits of mid table/relegation zones with a combination of a couple of the following factors

1) huge money investment ( classbook examples: PSG, Man city, chelsea)
2) strong academy / capability to self produce good players
3) brilliant coaching sustained for a long time.

back to everton: it seems we lack money.. so No. 1 is out of the window, No. 3 is debatable, raphatel achivements are getting older than most GOT users around.. and No. 2 is .... well laughable, everton loans every single young player they happen to find instead of developing em (those players wont comeback).

with all that said, it is just logical to keep your few decent players on the pitch or even on the bench. not try and sell/loan em . james happens to be one of the very best everton has to offer.

If James had:

1. Pace
2. Energy
3. Commitment to track back / defend

He would be in the starting 11 no doubt in my mind.

But sadly he doesn't and his "me, me, me" mentality goes against everything Benitez is trying to build here with committed players all fighting for one another.

He gets a place on the subs bench if I was manager but only out of necessity same as the likes of Gomes and Davies - soon as the club can spend money punt the lot of em out the door.

Stopped reading at best player.

7 points out of a possible 9 playing better football without him and a better win ratio last season without said best player.

He's a status fossil for the arl da's to reminisce about the days of the 80's great sides.

Anyone living in the now and present EFC see's him for what he is - an injury prone luxury player on the wrong side of 30.
Still peddling your lies mate ?

You're consistant to say the least.

If James had:

1. Pace
2. Energy

But sadly he doesn't and his "me, me, me" mentality goes against everything Benitez is trying to build here with committed players all fighting for one another.

He gets a place on the subs bench if I was manager but only out of necessity same as the likes of Gomes and Davies - soon as the club can spend money punt the lot of em out the door.
If James had:

1. Pace
2. Energy
3. Commitment to track back / defend.........He would probably be playing for Manchester City lol

Hahahahahaha amazing

article in the Athletic this morning, James' wages has now gone up!!!

I quote: "North of £200k a week"

This is the same writers that this time last year were saying it was around the £120k mark. Incredible scenes.

@LouReedwalkonthewildside
They must be absolutely foaming at the mouth ( like a few on here ) that he's still here and will be playing soon.

If James had:

1. Pace
2. Energy

you seem to focus entirely on james shortcomings but give the fella close to zero value.... am pretty sure no 1 asks brady to run like prime emitt smith/sanders!, the same ppl didnt ask Pirlo to run like a mad gattuzzo.. diferent jobs and skillsets for diferent things.

ive never seen you jumping this hard on lets say...DCL (wich i love btw) HORRIBLE , HORRIBLE 1v1 on keepers and even defenders (the lad cant bypass his grandmother if she was defending him) or his TOTAL lack of a shot , nope you focus ONLY on his good side, why not give players like james his fair evaluation? . relax you are getting into hate terrain in everithing related to james.

"But sadly he doesn't and his "me, me, me" mentality goes against everything Benitez is trying to build here with committed players all fighting for one another." : mmm seems to me james gets along with his mates. if any player suffers from "Me me me" is richardlison (we all see that pathetic showcase he did on the PK, if i were DCL i would have slaped the b1tch right there on the spot showing him WHO is the boss).

you don't think he's an injury prone luxury player?

I get the rest is OTT, but I'd have said that part is bang on.
Telling good folk we are playing better football because James is out of the side is just downright lies.

He does it all the time in the hope everyone ignores or fails to remember a fully fit James in the 1st (unbeaten) 8 games last season where he was fantastic.

Caught out lying again & again.

Status
Not open for further replies.