Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good signings. Especially Townsend. He's been let down though. We can't kid ourselves and pretend like benitez asked for gray, Townsend and Rondon and thats all he wanted. Told brands to stop searching.

giphy.gif

Going into the last day and needing a RB, instead we let a LB, CM and CF leave and sign a CF. It's a bit poor really. We've struggled to fill the bench at times and it's already happened that we have had 5 players out through covid isolation and still had to play the match.

We have essentially now got 1 LB, yes Godfry can play there, but he's not a direct replacement for Digne. With Gomes going out I thought we would at least get a CM on loan. When it was mentioned that Porto wanted £30m for Diaz, I thought there was no chance, but again I thought we might get a different player in on loan.
Don’t think Slomes has gone.

Would have liked a different window of course, but the reality of the situation means we are here due to spending vast sums on not very good footballers.

Sure you can all point fingers and blame whoever you like, but the fact is we are here now and thats simply that.

We still have some very good footballers, we do of course some glaring and I mean glaring holes at fullback that at some point will royally smack us on the arse, but again, it is what it is.

COYB.

Going into the last day and needing a RB, instead we let a LB, CM and CF leave and sign a CF. It's a bit poor really. We've struggled to fill the bench at times and it's already happened that we have had 5 players out through covid isolation and still had to play the match.

We have essentially now got 1 LB, yes Godfry can play there, but he's not a direct replacement for Digne. With Gomes going out I thought we would at least get a CM on loan. When it was mentioned that Porto wanted £30m for Diaz, I thought there was no chance, but again I thought we might get a different player in on loan.
Has Gomes gone?

Would have liked a different window of course, but the reality of the situation means we are here due to spending vast sums on not very good footballers.

Sure you can all point fingers and blame whoever you like, but the fact is we are here now and thats simply that.

We still have some very good footballers, we do of course some glaring and I mean glaring holes at fullback that at some point will royally smack us on the arse, but again, it is what it is.

COYB.
Yes, the manager.

It’s the best option for all

Status
Not open for further replies.